Hey Queensland,(greetings from adelaide lol) help please

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

KatieFTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hey Queensland,(greetings from adelaide lol) help please

Post by KatieFTO »

Just doing this for my brother he got a job up in QLD and wants window tinting done on his car (not an fto though :( ) so any one no any good quality places up there to go?
Thanks guys
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yep master tint in southport gold coast ask for nick, tell him Simon with the green fto sent him and he will get looked after. Nick is a champ and does bloody good work and if there is ever a problem he will fix it
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

I8A4RE wrote:Yep master tint in southport gold coast ask for nick, tell him Simon with the green fto sent him and he will get looked after. Nick is a champ and does bloody good work and if there is ever a problem he will fix it
Fantastic! thanks very much!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

No worries ;)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...