Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Robbie
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cruise

Post by Robbie »

After much... ehem... research, the cruise this weekend has been moved from saturday, to sunday.

7.30pm. Maccas carpark in frewville. from there we head to mt lofty and a few other places.

if any one knows the area well and has any suggestions let us know and we will see if we can incorporate it. :D
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

see you there :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
glamorous
Grease Monkey

Post by glamorous »

if i dont go im sure my b.f will want to go tomorow so yeah we are up for it.
ive driven past an fto dont know if it was black or dark blue or something and this person waved or flashed the lights at me so im assuming this person is on here right? i kinda gave a blank stare back not for being rude or anything but just didnt expect it.. long story.. lol.ive got a standard silver fto and im always around west lakes.
but back to the topic yes we MIGHT make it tomorow either be both of us or just my b.f.

has anyone heard anything from sparhawk?? TCGPX? testablemonkey? and all the other guys?? would love to catch up with them.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

testablemonkey: yes, he's floating around.

tcgpx: i think so. :hmm:

and excellent. i cant wait to finally meet more people from here.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

well was dissapointing only myself and robbie turned up had a good run to my lofty with not much traffic
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

vipfto wrote:well was dissapointing only myself and robbie turned up had a good run to my lofty with not much traffic

sorry i didnt turn up my rear lights dont work i changed the globs but still not working dont know whats wrong so i need to bring car into my mechanic sorry guys i let my car go a little bit neet to tidy small things up. looking forward for future meets and cruisers.

what part of adelaide are all you guys from?
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

its fuse guessing your dash lights dont work either?
i live near city (evandale near paynham,marden)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

the northern suburbs, home of the centrelink income. actually i live in salisbury, to be exact...
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Hey so sorry i couldn't make it i had a massive sat night n didn't sleep time the sun came up n well didn't get much of it lol. Oh n sorry robbie for no replyin i ran out of credit to make matters worse, sorry.
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

phantom wrote:
vipfto wrote:well was dissapointing only myself and robbie turned up had a good run to my lofty with not much traffic

sorry i didnt turn up my rear lights dont work i changed the globs but still not working dont know whats wrong so i need to bring car into my mechanic sorry guys i let my car go a little bit neet to tidy small things up. looking forward for future meets and cruisers.

what part of adelaide are all you guys from?
dont go to a mechanic for that! mine did that a couple of weeks back easy fix lol fuses are like under $5 and easy easy to put in
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

vipfto wrote:its fuse guessing your dash lights dont work either?
i live near city (evandale near paynham,marden)
nah, all lights are working, dash, front, back, everything, just the light on the rear left hand side doesnt work. and its not the globe becase thats been changed awell. so i dont think its the fuse because all lights are working just for this one light. its just wierd. will get it checked out soon.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

will be a simple break in wiring check the earth if you can put voltmeter to check if getting power at the light
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI