coming to nsw easter weekend

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

koolio1234
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by koolio1234 »

jay6 wrote:if your free sunday arvo, im sure i can go down for a drive if theres a mini meet.
The dyno day is on saturday, excuse me if your talking about something else though. I don't mind going for a mini meet.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

koolio sweet man that is fine mate and yeah it is close to the airport i have been told mate. back seat is fine never been in the back before
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey koolio mate could u pm me your number so I could send ya the address of were I am staying mate.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

koolio1234 wrote:
jay6 wrote:if your free sunday arvo, im sure i can go down for a drive if theres a mini meet.
The dyno day is on saturday, excuse me if your talking about something else though. I don't mind going for a mini meet.
Naaa i think he said he was free on sunday. I've got work on sat so maybe a good car wash meet on sunday could be good aswell :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

tippin9 wrote:
mr-charisma wrote:I'm driving down for the weekend & part of the following week & will be going to the Dyno day on the Saturday .. & won't need to ask the girl for permission :P lol
what time you gonna be around mate?

il be trying to head down there at around 12
I'll probably be at the Dyno day fairly early on .. maybe from 9am

If anyone wants to go for a cruise afterwards I'm up for that..
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

I am free only on saturday. I would love to go on a cruise afterwards sounds fun. Koolio mate anynews on if your goin or not mate. Micheal you so have to take me for a squirt around the block mate.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Only thing is I might or might not be in your area nvr2low, If im giving my cousin a lift in your area I can give you a lift as well.

I'll call him on Thursday and find out if he needs a lift and post back here and let you know. If i can't take you im sure someone can give you a lift.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

What time are u guys planning to go? I'm Pacmanning (Running around in a dark room punching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music lol) on Thursday.. so if I'm feeling up for it on Saturday I'll come :)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yeah kool buddy no worrys mate.
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

cruising this weekend, ;( im scared Lol, long weekend = more cops = more chance to lose points/defect. wahhaha so what area are u living in nvr2low?
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey mate I am going to be staying in rosberry mate at my gfs sisters house. If anybody can give me a lift pm me their number and I will gt the street address.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok sweet guys on my way right now. about to get on the plane see u all soon. still waiting to see if anybody can give me a lift and show me nSW fto group.
PLEASE
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

omg I just got into sydney and bloody hell it is damn cold haha. I hate midnight flights.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey micheal were are you staying mate when your over here in sydney.

Hey koolio mate any news about if you have to pick up your cousin.
I am in sprigg street in rosberry I am really sure mate.
They units I am staying have 2 bloody really nice evos haha. One looks like tenjis lol.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

or eddii mate
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

@nvr2low - I checked with my cousin and it turns out he's already in my area on the day so I'll probably be driving straight to the dyno place from my house when he comes over, sorry mate.

Ask some of the guys from the shire to give you a lift if they are coming (rock_it, aza)
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

aww bugger thanks anyways mate damn. Ok can anybody else please give me a lift I will fill their car up with fuel. I don't wanna have to go shopping with the girls anybody please
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I'm staying not far from Brookvale .. in Narrabeen / Dee Why area..

Down here now ... was an awesome drive down & only saw one cop the whole trip & he was behind me when I gave it a squirt to overtake a truck.. unmarked ..

Thankfully I didn't take her far over the speed limit & dropped back down to speed afterwards, so he didn't pull me up for it.. think he was just glad to be able to get past the truck as well :P

What time is every one getting to the Dyno Day?
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

are you guys going for a cruise after they dyno day. If you are if I can gt a lift to you guys do you reckon somebody could drop me off after the cruise or sumtin.