coming to nsw easter weekend

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nvr2low
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

coming to nsw easter weekend

Post by nvr2low »

hey guys and girls my missus has shouted us a trip to sydney to see her sis. I don't think I will be allowed out to go on a cruise haha. But we are going to the easter show and got sunday free as her sister is working. Would love to see some ftos and espically bens
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

can meet up if u want ^^
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

sounds good eddi will have to ask the missus if I can go out for 1 night and maybe go for a cruise I will see. But would love to meet up with u all haha maybe everybody meet up at the easter show lol
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok my gf said I can go out on one of the days I am down their so does anybody want to organise one. I will need a lift if it goes ahead.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Come to Dyno day!!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I'm gonna be doing a Pacman night on Thursday, so probably won't be in any condition to go to the Dyno day, plus my parents 25th anniversary is on Sat too.

I've wanted to go to a Dyno with cars pulling out big numbers - are they on often? This is the first one I've heard of (probably cos I've never looked).
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

well anybody feel like giving me a lift to the dyno day i would love to come man. MY gf sister lives in rosberry i dont know sydney to well.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

nvr2low wrote:ok my gf said I can go out on one of the days I am down their
bahahahaha, how f&*ken wipped is that...you little bitch grow some testicles man :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

nvr2low wrote:well anybody feel like giving me a lift to the dyno day i would love to come man. MY gf sister lives in rosberry i dont know sydney to well.
Check in with the guys in the Dyno thread. Sounds like there's a few coming out. I live nowhere near Roseberry..
knowhopetattoo
Grease Monkey

Post by knowhopetattoo »

I8A4RE wrote:
bahahahaha, how f&*ken wipped is that...you little bitch grow some testicles man :lol:

He will as soon as he asks the GF if he's allowed ;)
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

haha I am allowed to go out during the day she said now I just need a lift haha I will ask in the thread.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

knowhopetattoo wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:

He will as soon as he asks the GF if he's allowed ;)
Thats ownage
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

*insert whip emoticon*
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

um I ask because she is paying for it and we goin to see her sister haha comon somebody has to live in rosbery or close. I am shouting fuel.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

if worse come to worse mate u can always catch a bus, your not that far away
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I'm driving down for the weekend & part of the following week & will be going to the Dyno day on the Saturday .. & won't need to ask the girl for permission :P lol
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yes micheal and who the hell is paying for your trip aye.

Mmm well I don't know sh*t about sydney never been their before so I won't be to happy about catching the bus guys.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

mr-charisma wrote:I'm driving down for the weekend & part of the following week & will be going to the Dyno day on the Saturday .. & won't need to ask the girl for permission :P lol
what time you gonna be around mate?

il be trying to head down there at around 12
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

nvr2low - I might be able to give you a lift if I go, you might have to sit in the back seat though. Roseberry is near the Sydney airport isnt it?
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

if your free sunday arvo, im sure i can go down for a drive if theres a mini meet.