pleaseeeeeeee help!!!!!!

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

k6auk
jedwabna poszewka promocja

pleaseeeeeeee help!!!!!!

Post by k6auk »

hi i have had a few fto's and think there really good cars untill this happened!!
bougt a fto 24v v6 triptronic 4speed 3 days ago been working fine smooth through gears in auto and trip i went out in it this morining started up working through triptronic fine ome back home 10mins later and pt it in to r to park heard a clunk reversed and parked up.
i though what was that noise put it in to drive and it wont move back or forward now shifting to d and r sounds like selecting a landrover in to diff locks it wont drive at all and when i press accelerator to drive its like cogs are sliping and a grinding wine noise what could this be?
please help :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Reset the ECU (disconnect battery for 30 mins ) then get the ECU Codes
http://www.ftowa.com/html/workshop/workshopart07.html

You may need to get the codes for the Transmission as well .. I can't remember how, but it should be on the site if you search ..

Let us know what the ECU codes come up with .. but I'd say you might have some serious GB issues .. hopefully it could just be a solenoid on the GB causing the dramas though..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

It sounds F&*Ked. Definitly check error codes though
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

When was your trans last serviced? Hope you got it from a dealership as they should sort you out. Sounds like your Dif may have let go...
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT