Dyno Day! This Sat, 11th April @ Envy Imports

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sublime19 »

mr-charisma wrote:What time is everyone rocking up to this thing?

I was going to aim to be there from 9am -ish ..
Wtf? You're seriously coming? The dyno's don't work up there in QLD aye, nobody smart enough to work out how to run one properly :roll:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

AH fkn hell.. rosebery is a 1 hr drive for me Gah.. probably cbf driving up there.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I'll probably be there at 10am-ish...takes me an hour from my place :cry:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I'll be there about 10 :)
Sublime19 wrote:Wtf? You're seriously coming? The dyno's don't work up there in QLD aye, nobody smart enough to work out how to run one properly :roll:
You're an idiot :)
aza013 wrote:Ben what time do you think it will finish?
About 8pm I think :)
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

well guys I gotta go on this damn tour now haha but if it finishes at 8 I hope your all still their as I might be able to come over after the tour is finished.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey can some body pm their num.ber so I can message them to see if the dyno day is still going on later.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I might be there around 10:30-11:00 .. gonna wash the car first.. picked up a few bugs on the way down :P
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Was a good day, not many of us, but it was good to see the 6a13 projects in person.

Mr Charisma's fto did around 270kw at the front wheels before his spark plugs gave up, quite a good result IMHO. Was a great indicator of the potential of the 6a13. Unfortunately Ben's fto never got on the dyno because of a problematic gearbox (some sort of knocking sound developed). The guys will probably fill you in.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

wow we'll done micheal mate. But comon buy some good sprark plugs next time haha.
Ben mate unlucky I hope their is nothing seriously wrong with your box man. I am sure you would have given micheal a run for his money.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

well I got there late :roll: and mist you all :evil:
But I did get to see the Blue GTR run on the dyno and sh*t I have to say it was that loud that my ears are still bleading :lol: it hit over 404kws I think as I was not going to get to closs to the beast :lol:

I was also talking to the boys down there and they say that Bens car is going to give some verry high numbers when its all done :twisted:
oh and Ben you will have to polish the A.I.M. again as some prick dribbled all over it :roll: :lol:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

aza013 wrote: oh and Ben you will have to polish the A.I.M. again as some prick dribbled all over it :roll: :lol:

:lol: yes we spent around 3 hours today just looking at the engine bay in Ben's fto.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

:lol:
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

grrrrh damn you all haha I wanna drool on his engine bay damn it haha. When mine is done you can all fly up and drool on mine ok I got black powder coated intercooler piping hehe.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

*~delightful!~* fag work kept me back and i missed it, any stock FTO's run and if so what did they put down?
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

same - got called in for work... So i though meh f*ck it i'll come next time. Hopefully i'll get to see bens monster pump out the kws :D
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

sh*t ... Sorry was not aware of all the stuff going down ... Did nothing yesterday, but this is the first time i have been on the forum since before the bonfire.... Bugger missed out...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Oh and Ben the next DIY day I am going to have to work on your lights too :D
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Was cool meeting some of the NSW bunch .. just a shame there wasn't a bigger turnout, or that some of the NSW FTO's didn't go up on the Dyno.. can't believe the only one to go on the Dyno was from QLD .. but oh well.

Would have been sweet if Ben's car could have gotten a run on the Dyno .. be interesting to see what it makes when it's done mate :)

Needless to say I will be replacing spark plugs, leads & possibly coil packs soon ASAP when I get back .. & hopefully be breaking the 300kw mark again :)