REDONE TOPIC!!!!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Robbie
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Robbie »

thank you. :D i have keen eyes then. guess thats why i saw the roo... :lol:

oh, and i don't like the new emoticon...
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

ok hi all this what i got so far i think.
Robbie the new government decal is that a canary(un road worthy certificate)
ok and i understand someone drove there fto from another state and hit a roo,

hope im close cose this tread is confusing,lol :)

i heard if you put red lights on your car like (eg red leds) that it acts like a stop light for the wild life ,it may seem wierd but i read it in a fast four magazine, no i havnt tried it, even if i have red angel eyes and leds on my car, lol
i dont want to hit a roo i recon il come out second best.

hey how many active members are still left?
there r a lot of the old crowd here in the port side of adelaide

there is mel, and kesia with silver ftos, ther is danniel with a yellow fto, and myself with white fto, then up north there is steve(sparhawk) with a silver one, also trvis were i dont know what happend to him he has a burgandy one,

if you organise a cruise starting on this side of town u most likely get most of us on it
keep in touch guys lets organise a meet.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

theres also katie with a black, tiger with a blue, me with a blue, tim with a black in nz, and the random ones you see around...

and i tried to get a cruise going... turned out to be a two car cruise... =( cant wait for it to happen with everyone...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

yip we have a big family of FTO`s here just need to get it orginised for a huge cruise WHEN EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

YEAH!!! :evil: EVERYONE!!! lol

and im gunna get some whistlers. that should do the trick next time i go over...
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Robbie wrote:YEAH!!! :evil: EVERYONE!!! lol

and im gunna get some whistlers. that should do the trick next time i go over...
My dads work mate always drove around in the country and never ever got hit by a roo but decided to get a whistle thing to be on the safe side and got hit in the first day haha i wouldnt.
haha and yes for a cruise we can all go on :P
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

thats fantastic we could have somthing like a 10 car cruise, if a cruise is premature make your way to semaphore area for a meet or if you guys want to meet in your area im ok with that id like to get to know u guys.

sat afternoon could be great .
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

not this weekend for me, as my car is defected still, and in pieces... il let everyone know when its drivable again. itl be multi-coloured, but its still good. =D
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

Robbie wrote:not this weekend for me, as my car is defected still, and in pieces... il let everyone know when its drivable again. itl be multi-coloured, but its still good. =D
hey robbie just as well there is no meet today its raining hard crap day!

if you dont mind me asking what defected your car?
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

a cop. lol

nah, it was cos of the roo. i had to drive my car to get to work.... and its not roadworthy... check out my gallery. i got photos of what happened...
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

oh, and as for th rain, its nuthn compared to yesterday. i had to drive the store van, completely weighed down by plasmas, lcds, and stereos. it was like driving through walls of water, and it was really windy too, so the van was sliding all around the road. AND IT WAS A STRAIGHT ROAD!!! :evil:
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Robbie wrote:not this weekend for me, as my car is defected still, and in pieces... il let everyone know when its drivable again. itl be multi-coloured, but its still good. =D

as soon as the doner arrives and not raining we will have you up and running in no time mate ;)
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

cheers tim, and iv got the offer of anutha set of hands to help if we need it. austin, my mate with the r34. and im sure i can push some cars around so its undercover. =D
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Robbie wrote:cheers tim, and iv got the offer of anutha set of hands to help if we need it. austin, my mate with the r34. and im sure i can push some cars around so its undercover. =D
yeah that will be good cause im not pulling out the motor and box while being rained on :evil:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

Robbie wrote:a cop. lol

nah, it was cos of the roo. i had to drive my car to get to work.... and its not roadworthy... check out my gallery. i got photos of what happened...

i saw the photos in your gallery quite a face lift, it looks like its just the bonnet the bumper looks intact.
now i can see why you got a canary.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

i wish it was just the bonnet. its also both headlights, the bumper is cracked, the radiator is bent, the fans are hitting something, and the support for the radiator and the lock for bonnet is pushed waaay back....
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

yeah that will be good cause im not pulling out the motor and box while being rained on :evil:[/quote]

from this comment it sounds like it pretty bad, hope you fix it ok cos once a car is hit its never the same. good luck cos you have a huge job ahead of you.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

ahh.... you missed a bit. i've bout a rear ended fto, so instead of paying sh*t loads to buy individual parts to repair mine, im takin bits from this car. tim is takin the engine an gear box from it. mine is perfectly fine.. cept for the fans hittin it. :evil: stupid roo...