aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Drive-in night this Friday

Post by aza013 »

Ok yes its only two days away :roll:
meet up at Blacktown drive-ins to see fast and the furious 4 :twisted:

movie starts at 20:30 so meet up at about 19:00 out the front of the gates
the address is :- Blacktown Drive-In , Cricketers Arms Road, Blacktown, NSW 2148
Last edited by aza013 on Sat May 23, 2009 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctan
Grease Monkey

Post by arctan »

damn tempting
I'm already going to see it tomorrow.

If its good I might go watch it again lol
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I wont be able to get out there by that time.. I am lucky if I will finish work by 8:30 ...

If it were on Saturday, then that would be better...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Is this the massive car club meet up that I've been hearing about or is this just us fto pplz?
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

$100 bucks says the biggest defect station in history will be outside at the end of the movie :lol:
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yeah that is so correct ben and how many stupid people will be acting like fast and furious people lol.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Bennoz wrote:$100 bucks says the biggest defect station in history will be outside at the end of the movie :lol:
:lol: most likely
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

i read on another forum (maybe SAU)that there will be police at the venue. They won't give any of the drivers a problem but are merely there to keep the peace and help out with the organisers.

I went to the jdmimports drive-in movie night a few months back and the cops were friendly and didn't even defect a single person (that i know off)

It looks like its just me and you again aza like last time :roll:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

the big event with all the clubs will be on the Saturday night thats why I went for Friday night :D
FknTopOne
Grease Monkey

Post by FknTopOne »

Can't make this one.

:(
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Oooh.. Count me in!

Although I finish work at 7 (19:00) - I can be there by 7.30, reckon that's too late? I'll try leave at 6.30 if it's gonna be a problem.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

they let you enter at anytime of the night, problem is finding the perfect car spot where your not being blocked by a 4x4.

Just make sure you have a good antena. At the last fto-drive-in my deck wouldnt even register the station.

Movie frequency was 84.2 and my scanner would go 84.0 > 84.1 > 84.3. So i had to use the movie's prehistoric speakers :x 15bux for 2 movies....who can refuse
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jay6 wrote:they let you enter at anytime of the night, problem is finding the perfect car spot where your not being blocked by a 4x4.

Just make sure you have a good antena. At the last fto-drive-in my deck wouldnt even register the station.

Movie frequency was 84.2 and my scanner would go 84.0 > 84.1 > 84.3. So i had to use the movie's prehistoric speakers :x 15bux for 2 movies....who can refuse
Lol hmm.. my antenna has been disabled cos I have my VS wing there, so it's already bad at picking up signals!

I don't really pay $15 for the speakers. I was gonna watch it on Sunday with free movie tickets but I wanted to watch it as a Drive in to try it out. I might not now if it's gonna cost $30 to watch it :?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

You dont pay to use the drive in speakers... :facepalm:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Bennoz wrote:You dont pay to use the drive in speakers... :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Im dying here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Last time we were at the cruise I was talking to somebody about drive in and I think it was Aza that thought you can hire speakers? So I assumed that was the case :?

Anyway, I'm gonna watch this with my cousin 2moro cos he's from the UK and has no1 else to watch it with and then again on Sunday cos I got free entry for it, so won't be coming tonight.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

sublime19 wrote:
Last time we were at the cruise I was talking to somebody about drive in and I think it was Aza that thought you can hire speakers? So I assumed that was the case :?

Anyway, I'm gonna watch this with my cousin 2moro cos he's from the UK and has no1 else to watch it with and then again on Sunday cos I got free entry for it, so won't be coming tonight.
no not me mate.