spare body kit parts???

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kl95fto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

spare body kit parts???

Post by kl95fto »

any 1 have any aftermarket guards or anything up for sale or laying around??

i have a full veilside kit i can buy from some 1 second hand what price should i be expecting?? front,rear,skirts and wing

if any one has any parts laying around could you post what part and how much thanks

also how much 2 get a full kit primed and painted roughly i should be able to install it my self or with help from a few tawoomba boys :D
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

You can get full replica brand new VS kits for $699 or so, so I imagine second hand would be around $300-$400, perhaps a little more if the paint is mint and matches your car perfectly
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

ok well the paint on it is red and scrached only surface scraches but yeah my car is white lol
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

I would just say what it is worth to you. Bu keep in mind you can get brand new replicas very cheap :) GL
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

thanks for your help so dose any one know what it would cost to get it primed and painted white?? rough ideas

cheers kahael...
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I'd say about 1200 for primed, painted and fitted. Just a ball park figure.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

I was quoted $350 for front and rear bars and $200 per sideskirt at a workshop before (although i lost there business card). That included parts removal, striping of original paint, prep for paint, painting itself and refitment. iMO thats a fair price, if they were already primed and ready to go and you fitted the bars yourself i don't think it would cost that much
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

thanks guys heaps of help any 1 want to buy some vielside side skirts red in color lol as i will be getting topmix skirts will have the skirts within a month.not sure on price epends how mi=uch i buy kit 4