370Z

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Cassf88
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

370Z

Post by Cassf88 »

hey,

thought i would brag on behalf of my manager... he went to the auto motor show where he entered a comp by nissan n he actually won a 2 week test drive of their new 370z which has just come in to Aus yesterday...

i think its spunk but thought does anyone know much bout this car...?
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

Lucky guy, they are a gorgeous car

They are essentially the same as the venerable 350Z

Oh, except that they are quicker, have more torque, handle and stop better :D

I have seen an article in a magazine that stated that the only car that Nissan make that is better is the R35 GTR (as in current model that is)

If I could afford one, and could have only one car, I would probably retire the FTO :)
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
Therapy02
Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

those front lights are weird not sure if i like it yet..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im not a fan at all. I think it is actually totally hideous. maybe with some aftermarket additions it could turn out better
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

he actually got that colour!!! lol

saw this car in the flesh.. *drools* im actually a big fan of the headlight design the butt reminds me a lot of a porche 911
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I actually like the 350 look over the 370z, I don't like the zig zag in the front headlights at all, looks overdone.

But still, they're a nice car.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

sublime19 wrote:I actually like the 350 look over the 370z, I don't like the zig zag in the front headlights at all, looks overdone.

But still, they're a nice car.
yea that zig zag almost looks like it was photoshopped
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

dont worry about the looks. mountains of aftermarket parts will soon come in for your pick!

No doubt that it is definitely going to sell as favourite and a serious contender in the racing scene.

a lot less electronic brains on board compared to the cyborg GT-R. So it just you and the good old FR! 8)
martyjer
Apprentice

Post by martyjer »

Very Porschey type of look to it, but if the 350 is anything ot go by then the market will be shortly flooded with aftermarket bits so that can be changed. Its all about the performance with this one I think.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Those lights are fugly ... Rest looks good...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

not a huge fan of lights but think the rest of the car looks, great, particularly back quarter which I think looked a bit awkward on the 350. think the 370 looks brilliant side on and from the rear.

my old man drove one last week, said it was very quick. He is getting a bit older though so said he couldnt live with it day to day (getting in and out etc). Im just mad he didnt tell me, as I would of have met him there to drive the thing!
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7505/picture010sn8.jpg
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

:facepalm: @ the grammar / sentence structure in the comments at the bottom of the picture.. can't believe someone got paid to write that sh*t .. and that someone else got paid to check over it :roll:

Anyway .. I like the rear, hate the headlights & that front bar looks so stupid .. reminds me of ogre tusks;

Everything else .. wheel arches, bonnet etc are nice..
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Very nice car. I'd love to have one as my weekender. Handles very good and has good power from a 3.7L V6. Does quarters in low 13s which is damn impressive considering it's only 3.7L. It's near 250kw iirc.

Trying to convince my boss to buy one atm lol.
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

Cassf88 wrote:he actually got that colour!!! lol

saw this car in the flesh.. *drools* im actually a big fan of the headlight design the butt reminds me a lot of a porche 911
I fully agree, I think the entire car is gorgeous. I love the lights, very different. And even though the front bar isn't fantastic, it is NO WORSE than a standard pre-facelift FTO front bar (I hate them... blech!)
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Cmon.. 350 = Sex on wheels!

Also I have a couple of pics of 370 when I went to japan, it looks so HOT in real life, pics don't do it justice. If only the lights were different.

350z with Weber Sports kit:

I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

FTEvolution wrote:
Cassf88 wrote:he actually got that colour!!! lol

I fully agree, I think the entire car is gorgeous. I love the lights, very different. And even though the front bar isn't fantastic, it is NO WORSE than a standard pre-facelift FTO front bar (I hate them... blech!)
lol, we have very different taste .. both when it comes to cars .. and women..

IMO the headlights would look mean if they didn't have the rounded section where it cuts in
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

mr-charisma wrote:lol, we have very different taste .. both when it comes to cars .. and women..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a bold statement coming from someone who has just brought a 6A13 FTO LOLZ (dirty copying bastard! be original :D ) :twisted: :twisted:

And I'm more than willing to throw down the gauntlet and compare missus's

Smooth and sleepy

vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

FTEvolution wrote:
mr-charisma wrote:lol, we have very different taste .. both when it comes to cars .. and women..

That's a bold statement coming from someone who has just brought a 6A13 FTO LOLZ (dirty copying bastard! be original :D ) :twisted: :twisted:

you cant compare sheep (ftevo) and men (mr c) you just cant 8O
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

vipfto wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:

you cant compare sheep (ftevo) and men (mr c) you just cant 8O
This ^^ :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

FTEvolution wrote:

Sounds like a plan.. we could have a pissing contest too :facepalm: