persuasion

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Cassf88
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Cassf88 »

FTEvolution wrote:
Shh Cass! We are trying to give him cheap options so that he can still get an FTO relatively soon down the track :)

IMO get a Toyota, don't modify it. Get some experience then step up to an FTO.

sowwy :P
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Cassf88 wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:
Shh Cass! We are trying to give him cheap options so that he can still get an FTO relatively soon down the track :)

Aw cmon don't use that cutsey talk *arghh* my eyes *shields with one hand*

You're gonna get all the suckers for girls on forums stuck on you like a etheopian kid on a donut.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

sublime19 wrote:
Cassf88 wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:

You're gonna get all the suckers for girls on forums stuck on you like a etheopian kid on a donut.

bahahahahaha thats gold subbie
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

If he's paying for your car, then you get what you're given .. if not, then tell him to f*ck off lol

Seriously though, they're a hell of a lot safer & cheaper for parts than a lot of other cars ..

Mitsubishi Aus charges an arm & a leg for import parts, but the chances you will need to buy anything from them are slim.. there are aftermarket replacements for just about everything..

Stock power is good & comes in just at the limit (Or just over) for P Plater restrictions, so I'd say its the fastest P Plate legal car you can get..

Tell your Dad that it's a FWD car, so there is no chance you'll be drifiting / driving stupidly in it & hit him with how well they handle & stop.. it's saved my life quite a few times whereas in a lesser car I would likely have swerved off the road & died..

If you can get one with some suspension / brake mods already done that would be perfect & you'll have a good base for future mods when you're off your P's ;)

Aye & Bye
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

We need more "p" platers to buy fto's........................................

Dstocks is running out of parts bahahahahhahahaha
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:We need more "p" platers to buy fto's........................................

lol
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

sublime19 wrote:
Cassf88 wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:

sowry?? :) i shall make u into a punce.
nathan
Grease Monkey

Post by nathan »

if i were you i would try to bargain with him, sayin if you buy the fto, you will in turn also buy a bucket of sh*t commodore or something similar to drive until he is confident in your driving skills . . . trust me i drove a suzuki x-90 for near a year :oops: lol, this will also give you time to work on the fto
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I8A4RE wrote:We need more "p" platers to buy fto's........................................

:lol: true

I would advise getting something cheap to learn to drive with first. You'll probably want something thats easy to drive, good visibility, cheap to service and reliable. Go for something like a lancer or corolla and learn to read the road, change lanes and become a better overall driver. Fto's will still be around in a year so you could just get one then.

Not saying that your gonna crash it if you got one now, but statistics dont lie, learners are highly prone to accidents/incidents.

Also check out the insurance section of the forum to get an idea of what youd be paying to insure your fto. As Simon said earlier, you might be shocked.

Good luck anyway. :thumleft:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]