95 gr tip any offers

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ms_fto
jedwabna poszewka promocja

95 gr tip any offers

Post by ms_fto »

hey guys

95 tip GR located in QLD

I really need to get rid of my FTO... i love it i really do but my gosh im going insane driving an auto.

ok so its got about 180,000km on the clock i replaced the starter motor about 3 months ago.. rego has just been done for 6 month,

since i have had her i havent had any dramas engine wise but ill admit its a bit rough. the guy that had it before me has more then obviously done the worst paint job probably on the face of the earth so it will need a deffinate respray there is rust in the roof but im doing that this weekend so that wont be a drama. there is a tear in the roof lining and a cigerette burn in the drivers seat. (not from me) =).

But like i said engine is fine shes been a pleasure to own but like i said she was born an auto.. not her fault but its an issue for me

ill post pics very soon and im open to any offers... im not expecting much for it at all so shout out.

THANKS GUYS

steph
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

where abouts in qld? What colour? Do you have pics?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
ms_fto

Post by ms_fto »

north bris in lutwyche. its black.. well meant to be. i do have pics just need to get around to putting them up
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

wttc, head over to http://www.photobucket.com and sign up

once your pics are up, use the code that site generates that looks like [ IMG]<insert_web_address_here>[ /IMG] to post them up here
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
ms_fto

Post by ms_fto »

pics this afternoon..... will take pretty much any offers