Common Guys

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jamie
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Common Guys

Post by Jamie »

Its a long weekend and nobody has even suggested a cruise or something. Common guys lets keep the Queensland section alive ;)
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

I'm working and have no car :( so sh*t...........cruise woulda been nice *returns under rock*
Dan25
Mechanic

Post by Dan25 »

"Come on".

Working too :(
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Working atm :x Gonna kill someone in a minute....possibly an Indian......
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Working on the car all weekend ..
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Should've asked if any of you guys wanted to come on my melbourne trip...

Started off in brisbane.
Slight side track... I'm in mackay
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

yano wrote:I'm working and have no car :( so sh*t...........cruise woulda been nice *returns under rock*
^^^Why don't you have a car?

@BorepYano...Thats a major sidetrack 8O How did you end up there?

I decided late yesterday arvo to go for a run up through Mt Neebo and Mt Mee. Was a good run not much traffic. It was a little slippry up top though from a brief shower before I went through.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Jamie wrote:
yano wrote:I'm working and have no car :( so sh*t...........cruise woulda been nice *returns under rock*
^^^Why don't you have a car?

@BorepYano...Thats a major sidetrack 8O How did you end up there?

I decided late yesterday arvo to go for a run up through Mt Neebo and Mt Mee. Was a good run not much traffic. It was a little slippry up top though from a brief shower before I went through.
cos he sold his car lol

and me, well we were (me and a couple of mates) planning on going to the comedy festival, but by the time that I booked my holidays with work, we realised that the comedy fest finished the day before my holidays started. so we decided to go to bundy for the long weekend, got there, got bored, so stayed a night, then drove to rocky, got bored and then drove to mackay. and now after 1000km drive back today (2300km round trip, cos we stopped off at a few detours etc), i'm back in brisbane, and am about to go off to work in 12hrs with a cherry red drivers arm lol.
car was nice to drive, but now I have to get some new suspension, apparently stock suspension is not really cut out for butt f**k rds and rally driving... was fun though lol.
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Pahahah borep, that's some funny sh*t.... I recently made the drive down from mackay to brisbane and seriously the roads are rooted.... I ended up in Mackay and got bored so I went to airlie beach, which ended up boring as well.

@Jamie - Have no car cos some retard slammed on the brakes on a green light, no time to stop and nowhere to go except up their ass... Car's getting fixed but I have to pay my insurance's excess which is so sh*t. Some driver's don't deserve to have their licenses
Dan25
Mechanic

Post by Dan25 »

apparently stock suspension is not really cut out for butt f**k rds and rally driving... was fun though lol.
Mate, tell me about it! Drove to Maryborough (my home town *shame*) yesterday to visit my nana. The road was literally the worst I've ever seen it. The whole way between Gympie and Maryborough was completely fucked. I kept thinking I was gonna snap my struts. I've seen better conditioned roads with speed limits of 40k/h, not 100 lol. Although, driving that way is still good fun though, not many cars on the road, some good straight overtaking areas :D
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

yano wrote:@Jamie - Have no car cos some retard slammed on the brakes on a green light, no time to stop and nowhere to go except up their ass... Car's getting fixed but I have to pay my insurance's excess which is so sh*t. Some driver's don't deserve to have their licenses
Not good at all mate. Sorry to hear and I totally agree with you regarding drivers that shouldn't have a licence.

I have drove up as far as Mossman before (just north of Cairns) and agree that the roads can be a little rough. However there are plenty of windy mountain roads up there . That kinda makes up for it.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Anyone feel like catching up for a cruise next Sunday?