95 gpx for sale/swap nice deal

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kl95fto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

95 gpx for sale/swap nice deal

Post by kl95fto »

for sale/swap my 1995 fto semi-automatic 180,000 km but very well maintained and serviced by rick and joes mechanicals in southport.

price is $9000 or$10000 with the full option audio sound system

ok some features

18 inch chrome anz rims tyres size is 225/35/18

2.5 inch exhast with cannon

carbon fibre centre gear saround the ones of ebay for $220

2 brand new tyres fitted yesterday cost me $404 for the two tyres and 75 for wheel alignment rear wheels have about 40-60% tread

(OPTIONAL) pioneer head unit option audio sound system this includes. 2x 6 inch speakers in the front and 2 tweeters 2x 6x9 in the back with a 4 channel amp to power it all and one 12 inc subwoofer in box with a monoblock amp. $2100 worth of audio and all option audio

if u want to know all the rms ect ask petegpx as i got it installed at his wor wow sight and sound all profesionaly installed and sounds great great bass but not lacking in clarity like many doof doofers.

ok here is what i want to swap for a manual fto 95+ i dont care if the body parts like front bumper rear and side skirts are chiped scratched or w/e as i will be buying a new body kit for it.all i ask is the motor has been maintained like mine has been and there are no hidden faults your hiding if there is let me know so i can source parts and cost.
Last edited by kl95fto on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

Price seems a little steep.

Where are you from, and please provide pics :)
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

i have re edited above post and added extras so above comment no longer applys but thats a matter of opinion any way ill continue

if the paint is flaking or fadded never mind as a respray will be in order but i do not want some ugly color car such as maroon no offence maroon fto owners.

ok ill get some pics going car also has gab front strut brace and is lowerd on king springs

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... emId=68466
Last edited by kl95fto on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Kahael! No! Why?

Argh... Anyways, I can vouch for this car, it really is in great condition. The sound system (well, the parts he's leaving in it) was installed professionally at my work. The servicing that the vehicle has received has also been top notch, being performed at Joe and Rik's, a shop that really knows FTOs.

I've driven this car and can say that it drives very smoothly. It also has a front strut brace which make corners a little more fun.

Even though the kilometers are getting up there, the engine sounds great and with the attention that has been paid to it, runs well.

Anyway, it's sad to see you go Kahael. Honestly, if I had the money, I would consider buying this and doing a few little things to it.

Good luck!
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

have updated and changed it all so read it again lol cheers
maxleng
Grease Monkey

Post by maxleng »

hey just a question are they 'Low' or 'Super low' King Springs that you have on your fto? because im still deciding on whether or not to get lows or superlows, but the 2 ftos ive found on here with lows dont have any side-on pics :(

cheers.
Banserki
Apprentice

Post by Banserki »

Still for sale?