Hi from the west coast

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

chuster
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hi from the west coast

Post by chuster »

Hey all, thought its about time i do an intro. Bought a silver 94 GPX sometime last year and only starting to do things to it now, wasnt sure before coz of its lack of aftermarket support compared to other cars.

Currently has a cat back(i think) and hks pod. Ive ordered a set of cusco zero1's which will be coming a month or so later because they didnt have stock atm.

Some pics:

Image[img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

i see your an advans fan aswell!! Good choice in rims mate.... Hehehe well im biased.

Wttc and enjoy mate :D
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

WTTC :D
chuster
Apprentice

Post by chuster »

thanks guys

The advan rims came with the car when i bought it, would of liked something with a lower offest if it were up to me. Thinking of getting spacers soon so they fill up the guards.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

WTTC!

Looks Cleeen^^^
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

how wide are the wheels? Ive got super advans in 17x8 with 5mm spacers and they are exactly flush with the top of each guard
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Whats that on the top of the boot?
arctan
Grease Monkey

Post by arctan »

topao wrote:Whats that on the top of the boot?
a spoiler :facepalm:

:lol: jks
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

hey man, Welcome to the club! Iam from Perth too, not too many of us here but we aint going anywhere! lol i see you go to University of Western Australia? lol where abouts u located? nice ride btw ;)
chuster
Apprentice

Post by chuster »

J wrote:how wide are the wheels? Ive got super advans in 17x8 with 5mm spacers and they are exactly flush with the top of each guard
Im not sure, cant remember if the dude who sold it told me but theres quite a bit of room before it sits flush with the guard, can probably run 20-25mm spacers so maybe a 17x7? unless it just has a sh*t offset. Thinking of waiting for my coilovers to come first to see how much clearance there is when i drop the car.
Shahrez wrote:hey man, Welcome to the club! Iam from Perth too, not too many of us here but we aint going anywhere! lol i see you go to University of Western Australia? lol where abouts you located? nice ride btw
Thanks buddy, yea i know i barely see fto's around, I live around morley what about you?
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

morley hey, thats all the way up north! iam down south in cannington area, although iam almost always at uwa coz my mates doing masters there and i go there to study! had the car for about 4 years now, and apart from minor part replacements, wear and tear replacements, car has been brilliant to me. just treat it with proper care and its all urs to enjoy!
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

wttc :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Hey mate, do you have any more pics of the rear of the car? I've never seen one with a spoiler like that.. looks alright :) :thumleft:
chuster
Apprentice

Post by chuster »

Its not the complete spoiler thats why :P theres a bit more to it but i had an accident and cracked the actual wing and cbf fixing it coz i prefer the sleek look. Plus it blocks the middle of my rearview, can barely see headlights behind me at night.

http://www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/junzai-m ... -3697.html

umm not at the moment those were just some pics me and my mates did when we went out for a small photoshoot when my friend got his sti. I'll get some more later when i find my camera.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

WTTC champ :) Enjoy
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]