Cruise and poker night

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Well i dont think im going to be able to make it.......... in a fto.

Project lucifer is almost ready for paint but due to the fact i cant get an alternator, i cant start her. Anyone who has seen my driveway will contest to not being able to push it out the way lol.
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

haha, yeh i remember the last time we pushed her. Gayest driveway ever lol. I'll be at yatala for a few hours today though cos i'm getting the car looked over by a mechanic. If you're going be home I can stop by and give you a hand to push the bitch? But I think i'll be finished around 12ish which i think means you may be at work still. Let us know anywho...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Thanks mate but i cant leave it on the street otherwise it will get towed...... Have already been warned by the council and there is no way in hell im leaving the green fto out on the street
alekazam
Mechanic

Post by alekazam »

I can probably come I'll find out friday...I was thinking of doing a video of the cruise and youtubing it. as well as the HDR work
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:Well i dont think im going to be able to make it.......... in a fto.

Project lucifer is almost ready for paint but due to the fact i cant get an alternator, i cant start her. Anyone who has seen my driveway will contest to not being able to push it out the way lol.
I may have a spare seat .. I think if the girl is coming, she will be taking the other car & might be able to go ahead of us to scout :P
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

I8A4RE wrote:Well i dont think im going to be able to make it.......... in a fto.

You had me going. Thought you were going to pull the pin. At least you can still make it for the food, drinks and poker though :D

Hey guys Im going to get some snags and some steaks for the BBQ but thought I should check to make sure there are no vego's first.
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

I8A4RE wrote:Thanks mate but i cant leave it on the street otherwise it will get towed...... Have already been warned by the council and there is no way in hell im leaving the green fto out on the street
fek, i remember you getting a fine before. Forgot about that :?

- Jamie, let us know what the meat comes to so I can chip in for ya ;)
robsta
Veteran Mechanic

Post by robsta »

mr-charisma wrote:

I may have a spare seat .. I think if the girl is coming, she will be taking the other car & might be able to go ahead of us to scout :P
you wont have a spare seat if you want the front lip that day lol
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

yano wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Thanks mate but i cant leave it on the street otherwise it will get towed...... Have already been warned by the council and there is no way in hell im leaving the green fto out on the street
fek, i remember you getting a fine before. Forgot about that :?

- Jamie, let us know what the meat comes to so I can chip in for ya ;)
^Dont worry about chippin in for the meat. Instead if everbody could bring some breadrolls or chips for munchies durring poker it would be appreciated.
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

ok no probs mate. Bad news though, I slept in and didn't have time to chuck the boot lid in the 33. It's not going anywhere though so I'll talk to you tonight. Oh and pm me your address if possible....lol
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

No probs. Didnt really like the idea of taking delivery before I paid for it anyway.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

see you all in a couple of hours..
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sorry guys, we got about 15mins down the road then had to pull over.

COmmonwhores = sh*t

nuf said
10FTO
Grease Monkey

damn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 10FTO »

i always miss these things , i never check this site enough .... arrrgggghhhh , well i hope all that went had a good one ...

maybe next time ...

bugger bugger sh*t sh*t poo poo bumm ,,,,, lol
Eltnot
Mechanic

Post by Eltnot »

I want pics