what bodykit???

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kl95fto
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

what bodykit???

Post by kl95fto »

ok so my car is getting a new body kit this is what i had as thort but not to sure want sugestions and stuff please

bozz speed front bar with centre bar removed- from dmd

topmix side skirts-carmate

vs2 style rear bar -carmate

and the fibreglass ab vented bonnet -car mate

ok i have a few q's about this set up will the rear end look out of place with a bozz front bar?

and i know there is a bit of bad feed back from car mate but if its rubbish am i able to send it back?

and with the vs2 style rear end i like it and i dont but no other rear ends i like very much??ideas
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

i honestly think that carmate sells pretty good stuff but that is only from my experience, many people say otherwise but i have bought the topmix skirts and spoiler from them which fit perfectly and my brother bought skirts from them a while back and there was no problems

if you want a refund, you have to pay a 15% re-stocking fee or something along those lines (which is bullshit). Although i didn't, i would probably get them to do fitting and painting just in case and make sure you are they when trial-fitting.

the bozz is quite low but i wouldn't say the vielside rear will look out of place. I would also be making sure the bonnet fits perfectly, fibreglass ones are pretty hard to get right

other than that the car should look sweet, lot of money though 8O
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

all up for parts + delivery is roughly $2400 then gata get it painted hmm might just get a full veil side for around the 1.2k i dunno lol hard to decide and i cant get them to fit as i live in ipswich and car mate is a bit far away

would a c/f bonnet be better???
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

setup sounds nice mate, in fact quite similar to simons green fto..

iMO the vs rear bars aint bad... The only thing killing it is where the exhaust goes, i've seen many a fto's with ex. tips just sticking out from there.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Kahael, in my opinion, DEFINITELY the Bozz Speed front bar over the Veilside. Your choice, though. :P
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

yeah maby depends what the paint shop in ipswich quote me on painting the kt and a respray on my car.

basicly for the body kit with the bozz ect maxes seats and door trims and 265 dollars for slam pannes ect from umm

and 1500 for a respar or my pait on my bodykit
= about 5 grand so i cant go above that

and use the other 4 or so to get a bike