MY05 Subaru Forester XT Manual!

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cb
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

MY05 Subaru Forester XT Manual!

Post by cb »

Hi Guys!
So I sold my 95 gpx 2 weeks ago to a guy in SA I told him about how great this site is. Anyway the next day I bought a champagne MY05 XT Forry. I was tossing up between the following:
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 - I didn't end up buying one because I would of had to import it to get one I really wanted im too fussy and didnt have time to wait lol.

Mitsubishi RVR - The missus detests the way they look including the hypergear sports model and they are a little ugly and old so i skipped the 4G63t powered pimpmobile!

MY05 WRX Wagon - I loved this one and nearly bought one but they have basically no room in the back and were a little too small....I have a wolfhoundX she wouldn't of been happy!

MY05 XT Forry - Having the 2.5 instead of 2 litre engine and plenty of room for the dog and friends etc I decided this was the right one for me i'll post up some pics it's stock as a rock 1 previous owner and old bloke has full service history etc etc I love it lol! but I shall have to get another FTO one day I nearly cried watching it drive off!

Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Now you can pickup the groceries in a hurry :thumleft:
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

Bennoz wrote:Now you can pickup the groceries in a hurry :thumleft:
Yeah lol I was comtemplating getting plates that would poke fun of that like soccer (soccer dad) etc
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

bahaha thats gold.... all you'd need is a baby on board card at the back and your set lol

really good buy mate, any plans for this one?
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

A guy I know has the exact same model as that, in black. He's put a cat-back exhaust with a Varex muffler on it, lowered it a little and fitted some 18s.

It sounds and looks awesome.
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

these things are pretty quick
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

J wrote:bahaha thats gold.... all you'd need is a baby on board card at the back and your set lol

really good buy mate, any plans for this one?
Haha my mum would flip out lol. Yeah bushido it does go well not much off the pace of a rexy it has more torque but weighs a tad more very happy with it though!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Does it have the leather trim ... A friend of mine has the exact same... But yeah with leather.. I think it was a luxury addition...

I also have another friend with the climate control conversion equiptment, if yours just has standard a/c
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

rock_it wrote:Does it have the leather trim ... A friend of mine has the exact same... But yeah with leather.. I think it was a luxury addition...

I also have another friend with the climate control conversion equiptment, if yours just has standard a/c
I have leather inserts but not full leather the luxury edition also gets a sunroof! I was originally thinking if my next car didn't have leather I'd leatherette it (best fto upgrade ever!) but the seats in this look awesome plus they have airbags and an armrest so can't really do em!

Yeah mine has climate control too! That'd be a feature I would miss!
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Nice buy mate. Im a fan of the older forester GT myself (personally hate the big chromies that ppl put on them though).
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
cb
Grease Monkey

Post by cb »

koolio1234 wrote:Nice buy mate. Im a fan of the older forester GT myself (personally hate the big chromies that ppl put on them though).
Yeah me too but I wanted the XTra(lol) .5 litre. A girl from work said "i'll be you $50 you'll put big chromies on it. I lol'd at her and i'll take the bet on I actually have some nice gold rims with silver lip picked out or perhaps even black with a silver lip