My Dyno Result

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO_GPvR
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

My Dyno Result

Post by FTO_GPvR »

Hi all,
Today, my FTO got its first service by Pulse Racing and i am happy with there service they done. Also i got my FTO dynoed. My FTO is all stock, nothings been done to it no mods and it has 102.7KW atw.

vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

nice... when or if you start modding will have a nice base to gauge it from (as long as you go back to same dyno, just take into account temperature etc)

so you have a GPX manual?
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

vipfto wrote:nice... when or if you start modding will have a nice base to gauge it from (as long as you go back to same dyno, just take into account temperature etc)

so you have a GPX manual?
Hi
thankyou
why does it matter if i go to a different dyno? would the reading change if i go to another dyno or something?

i have a GPvR manual.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

well done :twisted:
they told me that there was an FTO down there this morning lol as I whent down there about 12ish to talk to them about the dyno day on the 18th.

as for the diferent dynos yes they give a diferent reading so may be closs but not the same, but when saying that the dyno at Bens mechanics is only .6kws diferent to Pulse and that can be put down to different air temps as well.
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

aza013 wrote:well done :twisted:
they told me that there was an FTO down there this morning lol as I whent down there about 12ish to talk to them about the dyno day on the 18th.

as for the diferent dynos yes they give a diferent reading so may be closs but not the same, but when saying that the dyno at Bens mechanics is only .6kws diferent to Pulse and that can be put down to different air temps as well.
thankyou. yeah i was there from 8.30 till like around 11.
oh man i wish i knew that earlier that you were gonna be there i would of stayed around so i could of met you lol doesnt matter next time.

oh ok thanks for the info. yeah i might come alone to the next dyno and get to meet all you guys.