Cusco Strut Braces

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

pete_gpx
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cusco Strut Braces

Post by pete_gpx »

Just ordered some front and rear Cusco strut braces from Japan. :)

The front brace is a stainless steel unit, with the rear constructed of aluminium.

$268.70 at the current exhange rate, including the 5% PayPal fee for transferring funds to an international account. I've been quoted for about $120 shipping, delivered to my door within 10 days of payment.

How's this for price? I've been looking around at locally available products like Whiteline and the units that UAS offer, however the Cuscos still comes in a little cheaper, including freight. Adding to this the fact that I have read nothing but good reviews on Cusco products.

The website I used to order them is http://www.perfectrun.jp/. They have a decent range of FTO parts available, including clear side indicators for around $100, not including postage.

Any feedback on experience with either Perfectrun, Cusco units, or the price I paid would be appreciated.
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Yep, ive used perfectrun before to buy my strut tops. I had no problems with them. Thats why they are one of the listed suppliers on CompleteFTO. AS to proce, thats not bad for a new set. You can get 2nd hand ones from Japan for between $40ea and $80ea with postage on top. They come up from time to time.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    pete_gpx
    Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Hmm... Any cheap coilover kits on Yahoo Japan?