Girlfriends new yellow fto

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

URNEXT
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Girlfriends new yellow fto

Post by URNEXT »

Personally owned a 95 jza80 supra for last 3years and loved it however girlfriend came into the market and i thought what better then a fto... fwd and safe sad to say the gpx we purchased suprised me by far.. i must say the little bastard has some bite.. neways just wanted to say hello and will be hoping to meet with a few of use soon
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Welcome to the club.

Always like it when we get a reaction like this. Can be a little surprising if you listen to people that havent driven one....... The handling is usually the bit the impresses the most though.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Bennoz
    National President

Post by Bennoz »

Thats pretty much the reaction I got when I first drove one... "F'ken hell... :o "
    eddiii
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

WTTC :) apparently a lot of people mistake my car as a supra -_-, lol where are you around man?
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Welcome to the club URNEXT :D

I think that when any one takes an FTO for a run the first time gets a shock with it :twisted:

I still lol at the first time I gave it a hit, I had the old laidy in the car and we both let a "holly f**king sh*t" out and then :lol: at each other for saying it.
    koolio1234
    Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I had the same reaction as well. I wasnt expecting much from them at first. Funny thing was my old man suggested inspecting a few of them when I was looking for a car, turns out they were nothing like I imagined, they were way better :twisted:

WTTC btw :D
    [img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
    Oliver89
    Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Welcome to the club mate! :thumright: :thumleft:
    Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
    [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]