Wisemans Ferry Run Sunday the 20th September

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO_GPvR
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by FTO_GPvR »

bushido wrote:was it a db9? Pretty sure it was a V8 vantage.
Im not sure actually because she was 3 cars in front of me and i couldnt really see. The only person that could tell for sure is Aza because he was behind her.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

all I was looking at with her was the break lights as I new she was going to pull over again and I did not want to run up her arss :?

also some more pics :D some are alittle fuzzy due to just holding the camera out the window and snapping lol
Woodzy

Post by Woodzy »

Yes you are correct, it was a V8 Vantage, so close to a 3 car pile up, only thing that saved me from hitting you was the ABS, and i almost shat myself when tippin went flying up my arse with his leet counter evasion skillz and missed me by millimeters....phew

Tyrant Is it possible to get some hi res pics of my car too like tippin was gettin off ya? Just any of my car will do.
You can email em to: woodzy@bigpond.net.au

Cheers :)
If you don't wanna email, an alternative is to file transfer over msn.....
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

Woodzy wrote:Yes you are correct, it was a V8 Vantage, so close to a 3 car pile up, only thing that saved me from hitting you was the ABS, and i almost shat myself when tippin went flying up my arse with his leet counter evasion skillz and missed me by millimeters....phew

Tyrant Is it possible to get some hi res pics of my car too like tippin was gettin off ya? Just any of my car will do.
You can email em to: woodzy@bigpond.net.au

Cheers :)
If you don't wanna email, an alternative is to file transfer over msn.....
I think it would of been a 6 car pile up. Yep i have to agree the ABS brakes did really help :D
This is what i remember of what happened. The V8 Vantage decided to pull over onto the side of the road. Aza said she gave her indicator one and a half car lengths away then Aza stopped, he had plenty of room thats what he said to me. Then woodzy stopped with the help of his ABS brakes and managed not to hit Aza. Then Tippin stopped by skidding really close to Woodzy, while Tippin was stopping he pulled over to the right so he could avoid Woodzy. Then my dad stopped and while he was stopping he moved over to the left to avoid Tippin. Then thank god Bushido stopped to and he moved over to the right to avoid me. After my dad looked over his shoulder and he could just barely see Bushidos FTOs bumper. So if Bushido didnt move to the right he would of hit me. And if none of us moved to the left or right it would of been a chain reaction and everyone would of got hit including the V8 Vantage. Luckily nothing happened and none of us got hit. I forgot to thank Bushido that day but Thankyou now for your quick reaction in stopping and reflection and you moving out the way to the right :D and also thanks for everyone else for their quick reactions in stopping and reflection and getting out the way to. Well thats what i remember.

Yes no problem Woodzy ill send you those pictures through msn too.
Last edited by FTO_GPvR on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodzy

Post by Woodzy »

lol Cool story bro

Didn't know about the chain reaction of events ahahahhahaha.....funny how the 20ks before it was drama free (speed limit ks of course), i remember looking in the rear view and thinking, me n aza lost em all, but to my suprise the whole chain is tailing us, looked awsome...but it takes some stupid bitch doing 30kph to cause a 6 car pile up ...lmao

sweet add my msn: woodzyrx7@hotmail.com (yes i was and still am a rotor head lol).
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

lol you need some fullstops in that story son. And the only thing I was thinking about when I swerved to avoid tyrant was "oh sh*t I hope jonno stops in time." Turned a bit sheepish and white in that instant.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

bushido wrote:lol you need some fullstops in that story son. And the only thing I was thinking about when I swerved to avoid tyrant was "oh sh*t I hope jonno stops in time." Turned a bit sheepish and white in that instant.
:lol: All done mate. I edited it :D
Oh i didnt even know that there was another FTO right behind you. Is Jono the one with the white FTO? But i thought that he wasnt coming because of the thing that he was going to on the 19th of saturday. Or is it another Jono your talking about?

Tyrant is me. Do you know that? Its not my name. My name is Tyson. :lol:
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

I think i was behind AJ at the time, and the only dramatic thing i saw was tippin's nose going out of the fto line to the right all of a sudden, then i saw the aston martin on the side... dangerous!!!

With that, i now want to go to driving school to improve my driving skills and defensive driving and all
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
...and when im not, im looking at her!
... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
like For The Win!, but more hardcore...
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

all in all, i shat my pants :)

oh wait, that was me in tippins car when that excell pulled out, never mind
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

jonno is delvance. In the V35
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

bushido wrote:jonno is delvance. In the V35
Ok thanks mate for the information :)
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Heh heh, yeah.. i was all sleepy and yawning then suddenly see party lights.. jumped on the anchors, tires squeeled, went to human abs but the car beat me to it lol and ended up with a good car length or so to you Steve! Stupid Vanessa :x

Love your car Steve, can't wait to run it properly :twisted: Just got my ecu flashed yesterday returning 182rwkw... time to chuck those re-01rs back on hehe.
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

thats a nice figure jonno. Would love to run a downhill touge (need every advantage I can get lol) sometime.

In saying that all I can think of is the initial D episode where takumi is running the black R32. lightweight for the win!
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Thanks Stev-o lol.

Yep, the car doesn't knock anymore either (factory ignition is very aggressive at low rpms, probably for efficiency) and mid and top range is the rush i've always wanted it to be. The rev limiter got raised to 7100rpm and Jap 180 speed limit removed. I'm almost there with this thing.

Downhill touge would be pretty fun, i miss doing that in the fto and mazda.. the brakes on this isn't up to downhill yet...gotta stop over 1500kg lol. It'll be the last thing i do short term.

Initial D ftw! I have no doubt your fto will slay the line in touge :)