Lambo FTO For Sale.....please no dealer and no nuts offer.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

SL
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Lambo FTO For Sale.....please no dealer and no nuts offer.

Post by SL »

DELETED
Last edited by SL on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SL

Post by SL »

DELETED
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Pictures of the recaros?
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Only one in which country?

Did you join FTOAus purely to try and shift your car? Cos you're pretty much preaching to the converted here.
Resident Asshole.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

joejoe - they arent real recaros. ''recaro style''
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Someone already started a thread about this car.....in which case we all begun to laugh.

FIRST OFF MATE, THIS WEBSITE IS NOT THE TRADING POST. THE REASON YOUR CAR WONT SELL ON CAR SALES (WHICH IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING TO BUY A VEHICLE) IS BECUASE YOUR ASKING AN ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS PRICE.

How long has it been on car sales now 6 months :lol:

I dont care how much you spent on her everyone knows you will never get back what you spend on a car.

Now as everyone can see, the only reason you joined this forum was to sell your private collection :roll: , I think its time to leave. good day

Oh and BTW all the "rare to find" manuals you have advertised are all downloadable from this website :roll:
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

J wrote:joejoe - they arent real recaros. ''recaro style''
Bummer.
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Re: Lambo FTO For Sale.....please no dealer and no nuts offe

Post by nicholas »

SL wrote: Only use to go to church on Sunday.
Line of the day! lol
Resident Asshole.
Criss
Mechanic

Post by Criss »

Modified Wider Front Guards and Doors (Make the Whole Car Looks Heaps Fatter) --- $800
where is it????

but i'm interested in you Apexi pod, decided to sell it??????
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

**Best Looking P - Plate Dream Car (Bloody Italian Red)

:roll: 8O
** Apexi Style Air Filter -- $180
Dont think it actually is an Apexi one...
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

**Best Looking P - Plate Dream Car (Bloody Italian Red)
im pretty sure its passion red

also i bought an original owner handbook for $10 off ebay
SL

Post by SL »

Lots of $$$$$$ spent already. offers welcome.

I bought the car standard with low kms, If you guys asked around then will know how much the mods cost. i dont want to be rude,

the reason the car still on the market is because the offers were too low, so far the best offer I had is $16700 in April. at that time i have another car for work, but now my girlfriend is driving the car, and I done want to drive this car to work, thats the main reason the car for sale, otherwise i will keep the car. I like FTO myself.

I put the ad here because i think we have similar comment about FTO, N we love the car, I done really want to sell to someone just want to look cool and done know what they are buying.
Last edited by SL on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SL

Post by SL »

The front guards had been modified, you can come to have a look and compare to the others, photos are hard to tell.

the main mod on the guard is where the blinkers were, the blinkers had been professional removed.

instead of buying the cheap fiberglass guards, i used the factory one, which are metal.

dont forget, the car just had respary not long ago, come to see and impressed.

Offers welcome. thanks you for the comments and viewing
SL

Post by SL »

of course Recaro Styles, but in real leather.

not the ture Recaro, the real Recaros Seats cost more than $2000

the one i am talking is the one from JustJap cost $599 for the leather, you can order youself as well, i have them in my 180sx now, before i was planning to put into FTO, but changed mind. Thats why.

please stop guessing, if you want anything please msg/ring me. (Genuine Buyer only)
SL

Post by SL »

I bought the car with the pod filter. i was told that is Apexi Style, after my research, most of the air filter now they work similar and similar price.

The adapter is the things hard to find, all together cost around $180 including installation

we are talking about air-filter here, just some ideas, for better performace i will say cold air intake or power intake will help better, i dont have the time to do it and enjoy the car, thats why selling now.

Offers Welcome, N please be reasonable, we all love car, give me evidents if you think the car is asking too much, and tell me what u think. but please dont misleading others.

evidents......and offers...
SL

Post by SL »

Hi I8A4RE,

do you proud of laughing at peoples mods, so why you mod yours, wont you think maybe someone will do the same N laugh at you?

I like what i done to the car, and so do my friends and others whom have the same interest.

Its ok if you want to laugh, thats your right, some others laughed at me as well, but most of them are drving other car which are not what we love FTO. r you driving a FTO?! anyway i dont care, i like my car, i like FTO.

Secondly, please dont judge others by what you think, thats naive. If you want to know the reason why i am joining you can ask me, and my answer will be simple: "I Like FTO"

Thirdly, I know i will be losing $$$$, thats why I did not ask what i had spent, I did my market reseach from websites, cardealers, friends and mates to decide the asking price, the price up on carsales for $18999 which i think is reasonable, of couse If one day i met someone that know the true value of the car and love the car, i dont mind to drop the price to make a friend, i dont care, because i am losing money anyway. on the other hand, if someone dont know FTO and just want to look cool or whatever, thats price. Is that fair enough?

Forthly, did i went to the wrong section of the forum? i though all posts here car ad, beacuse it said Cars for sale.

Finnally, why u said all my documents and book were downloaded from this website, thats not fair, once again please dont judge others, i agree we have some similar books and info, but i also had something those are rare to find N you might not have, i spent a lots time and $$ to get all these and some of them even from UK.

Thanks you for your comment.
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Selling a car on a forum where 99% of the members already have one refrain from using the words 'rare' or 'one of a kind'.

IMHO, list the parts not the prices because I for one don't care much how much anyone spent on the car, your mods are yours and you did it to your liking. So just list the parts or what has been done with it.

It's great that you spend 30K+ on your car, if I was a potential buyer I would pay what i think it's worth, and these days a good going FTO goes for around 10-12k no matter what the mods. Unless it's TURBO !!!! then I'm happy to pay a bit more.
SL

Post by SL »

thanks for your comment JoeJoe.

This car ad was direct copied from carsales.com, which is ad for everyone apart from Member here, I will make change on this ad according to your suggestion. Thanks for let me know this.

Turbo FTO worth more i can understand, i was thinking to put Galant twin turbo engine in before but change mind, as i have another highly modified turbo drift 180sx N i want to keep FTO standard in the engine bay, so trouble free from the Police and easier for cruising around.
Last edited by SL on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SL

Post by SL »

Ad Updated, if there are things still inappropriate, please feel free to mention N I will make change ASAP.

Thanks for Viewing N Support.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yes, the whole thread is unappropriate, as i said earlier

THIS WEBSITE IS NOT THE TRADING POST. Do you have to pay to advertise on carsales.......YES. So why should you be able to advertise on here for free........

You have come on here to just sell your car, which is against our rules.

Im locking it, if you want it unlocked see bennoz and give him a reason why we should let you advertise on here, for free, when you have made absolutly no contribution to the club what so ever.