1999 Nissan Pulsar SSS, Series 2/facelift - (SR20DE motor)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Blindside
jedwabna poszewka promocja

1999 Nissan Pulsar SSS, Series 2/facelift - (SR20DE motor)

Post by Blindside »

I will be putting my pulsar sss up for sale in the coming weeks, just curious if anybody on here is looking around for a car like this at the moment. Some details of the car:
- Nissan's renowned SR20 motor - Suitable for P platers since it is the non-turbo version(105KW/180NM) [DOHC, 16V, multi-point injected, 2 litre, inline 4]
- 5 Spd. manual
- Light car, at only 1180Kg curb weight. Has plenty of get up and go, very nible and fun to drive.
- Gun metal grey colour
- Power steering,windows and mirrors
- CD/MP3,air con,driver airbag,remote central locking,alarm with 3 point immobiliser
- ABS, disc brakes all round
- Rear spoiler
- etc.

The car has done 190,000kms. It has been inspected by a mechanic and is in pristine condition, runs beutifully. It has not been modified in any way. Recently have had new alternator, fuel filter, centre console, NGK iridium spark plugs, K&N high-flow air filter, wheel alignment and balancing, new front KYB shocks and more put into the car. The lady I bought this car off also told me that an entire new gearbox and clutch was put into the car shortly before I bought it (possibly due to her inability to operate a manual properly?? lol :P)

Purchased the car only 4 or 5 months ago off this middle aged woman who was the first owner of it.
The car is fun to drive, while at the same time being very practical because of the large amount of storage and space available in the hatch and interior. 4 door, 5 seats.

I will put up some more info when I actually place an ad for it. Will not have a price figure untill I place an ad.
Just seeing if anybody here would be interested in this car at this point in time.
Security Dude
Apprentice

Post by Security Dude »

how much u want for it ?

where abouts u located ?
Blindside

Post by Blindside »

NVdrifter wrote:how much you want for it ?

where abouts you located ?
Not exactly sure on a price yet, but it will probably be somewhere in the $7-8k mark to have a rough guess.

Also im located in Newcastle (hamilton)