95 BLACK GPX MANUAL - REDUCED!! - SOLD!!

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rasumadu
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by rasumadu »

Kustom_FTO wrote:I wish I saw this before I bought my car :( Dammm that sucks lol..

Goodluck on sale dude!
thanks champ! :) ...you could always sell yours then buy mine lol
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Haha i would if I could man, lol. But I paid to much for mine and would be loosing so much money :(
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

hey would you swap for supercharged vx bodykitted and custon respray gunmetal grey and 20inch sabre rims??
Fto_Jason
Grease Monkey

Post by Fto_Jason »

hey brohh, just curious as to whether or not she is still up for sale? and have you had many offers lately? I'll be looking to buy an fto in mid december... Yours looks like quite the go atm.. im just a little worried with its availability :P
rasumadu
Apprentice

Post by rasumadu »

cHONGA wrote:hey would you swap for supercharged vx bodykitted and custon respray gunmetal grey and 20inch sabre rims??
hi the car is sold pending payment plus i have no need for a commodore or more importantly...owning 2 cars...
rasumadu
Apprentice

Post by rasumadu »

Fto_Jason wrote:hey brohh, just curious as to whether or not she is still up for sale? and have you had many offers lately? I'll be looking to buy an fto in mid december... Yours looks like quite the go atm.. im just a little worried with its availability :P
heyy...atm the car is sold pending payment. but i have two ppl intereted so if number 1 turns out to be a dud..i guess i'll offer it to number 2 :P and hope he isn't a dud