TAS: Mitsubishi FTO GPX - Heavily Modified

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

TAS: Mitsubishi FTO GPX - Heavily Modified

Post by Valandis91 »

yes it has come to this. if i get the price im after i will sell this car. What this has ended up costing is out of league. Specs are below:

This car has had no expense spared. Rims are from UK forged Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 18" rims on Falken FK452 tyres near new. rims all in perfect condition. has 8000k low beam hids. rare carbon fibre version r wing. Suspension just had major over haul with all bushes (polyurethane), shocks(koni fully adjustable yellows), springs (lowered king springs), sways (whiteline), Struts (whiteline), Cusco adjustable Strut Top, Anti Lift/caster Kit. Handles like a dream but still comfortable. Koni's are exceptional in themselves. only done less than 100k's. Vented front discs 4000 series, Ferodo DS2500 pads (still new) Engine was completely stripped apart and thoroughly cleaned and all seals changed, injectors cleaned out, RPW Stage 2 Ported Heads, RPW HPC Coated Extractors, RPW Ported Throttle Body/Intake manifold, Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator, Emanage Ultimate, NGK Fusion Spark Plugs, Magnecor leads, Phenolic gaskets. New water pump, radiator overhaul, New timing belt. Custom sports exhaust, UAS Intake kit, new radiator pipes, new belts all round. new brake fluid (dot 5) 2nd hand 4spd tip box thats only done 88000k's. Very smooth in the gear changes and mechanically is a1 and has nothing wrong with it. Interior is pretty much stock and in good condition. carbon fibre Stereo surround very nice finish. Alpine Type R 6" fronts and 12" subwoofer, Alpine V-Power handling the fronts. Alpine Digital Mono Block Handling the sub. JVC Headunit with bluetooth. any other info please dont hesitate to contact me Only reason for selling is due to financial problems and need money so it had to go. Very regretful sale. $24,000 ono

as u can see this car is set up for the track pretty much... i can maybe include the RPW Stage 2 NA Camshafts into this and you would finish off this engine and have quite the NA Beast! i ran out of money plus went mega into the red to do all this and now i wont even get the chance to drive it most likely :(
started her up the other day and boy does she sound mean and much more aggressive than before. still waiting on the final tune and then shes done.

check out my carsales.com ad for pics. engine bay pics to go up soon. it kills me that ill 90% have to sell her :(

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/pri ... &silo=1011
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

also have a few spare parts...
check my: Desperately Need Cash Sale in the parts for sale section
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

That really sucks mate, good luck with the sale it's a pretty sweet car with all the best mode
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

wow u want 24k for it? im kinda noob but isnt it a lot? but anyway good luck with the sale, sad that u try to do so much work to it but u cant keep it
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

ive spent about 30k not including the car itself...

the best thing about this car is that its still reliable cos it doesnt have a turbo or anything but still has some serious grunt... will most likely do i dyno if i can scrape the money together
Therapy02
Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

sorry to hear this has happened mate, hope something comes through for you to be able to keep it
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

damn mate. sorry to hear your selling up. whoever gets this will not be disapointed.

heres a bump
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Dont think he is selling it anymore J.

If not can you change the title valandis