Modified Rear Lights (Vinyl Wrap)

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Ria01
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Modified Rear Lights (Vinyl Wrap)

Post by Ria01 »

Hey peoples!

Need some help with my rear lights. I'm wanting to modify them and was thinking along the way of the circle lights (there like tinted and circle shaped...best way I could describe them) Anways the HOT 4's magazine had an FTO with them and they called it 'Vinyl Wrap'. I had been doing some research and found some on Ebay UK but when I actualy went to buy them they had sold out already! :( Im pretty sure they are cut-outs and have been tinted to a smoky appearance. But if anyone knows where they sell them in Brisbane or Interstate or International let me know ASAP!
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

just be careful of Qld laws relating to the obstruction of the lights - our legislation pretty much states that nothing can be placed onto the lights which hinder their visibility so check before you buy anything.. they are reasonably hot stock anyway :P
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

hmm, yeh ive tried that vinyl wrap stuff with the circle cut outs but its the biggest nightmare to put on and looked really tacky afterwards

If i were you and wanted that look, id just cutout some circles on thick paper or cardboard, stick em to the lights and go over it with nightshade and a few coats of clear coat. Will look much more professional than a sticker mate .... good luck
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

Tippin wrote:hmm, yeh ive tried that vinyl wrap stuff with the circle cut outs but its the biggest nightmare to put on and looked really tacky afterwards

If i were you and wanted that look, id just cutout some circles on thick paper or cardboard, stick em to the lights and go over it with nightshade and a few coats of clear coat. Will look much more professional than a sticker mate .... good luck
2nd that
ftosam along with a few other ppl have done it, if you want to have a look then just look in the gallery :)
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia