FTO SEATS leatherette

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

ed
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by ed »

the combination of suede and mesh cost 500, since it is more expensive to make.. but the leatherrete 0riginally cost 450 a set, only for the people who showed interest before, but since i havent heard from them... im trying to sell it a bit more expensive, since there is no more waiting time..but i can sell it for 450 now whoever wants it..
ed
Grease Monkey

Post by ed »

the combination of suede and mesh can go down to 400 a set whoever wants it... and yes im trying to get rich.. lol
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

FTO84 wrote:agreed, if it's for the front and back hit me up
FTO84 wrote:may have missed the boat - white with ferrari red stitching, ferrari red FTO emblems on head rest (front) / neck rest (rear) if possible?
ed wrote:fto84, i will measure how much a set weighs i could probably squeeze yours... but it might coz a bit more with the fto logo included.. ill keep you posted..
*insert hold music here*

*and perhaps a tumbleweed*
FTO84 wrote:Aye, you said you would let me know if you could fit them in and if they could do it in the colours. Send me a PM or reply bro and I'll see what we can sort - am still keen as mustard.
ed wrote:the combination of suede and mesh cost 500, since it is more expensive to make.. but the leatherrete 0riginally cost 450 a set, only for the people who showed interest before, but since i havent heard from them... im trying to sell it a bit more expensive, since there is no more waiting time..but i can sell it for 450 now whoever wants it..
ed wrote:...and yes im trying to get rich.. lol
:facepalm:

I officially withdraw interest.