Hey, unsure of where to go in brissy.

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

natebase
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hey, unsure of where to go in brissy.

Post by natebase »

Hey just got me another fto, had one a few years ago but offloaded it when i moved overseas, now im back in aus i got my hands on a fto for $1000 with front end damage.
heres what i need/want:
*radiator
*bonnet
*rh front quarter panel
*both headlights
*veilside full kit (excluding rear wing)

so far the best prices i have got in brisbane is from panel house at slacks creek, $250 for bonnet, $195 for each headlight(with the normal blurred plastics) so i might get the new lights for $400 each, and $195 for the q-panel
as for the kit, im unsure where i can get them from as they dont really pop up on trading post and i wouldnt buy a kit from ebay.. i have been directed to try DMD in brissy for kits and i will ring them tomorow.
If anyone can help out a newbie looking for a good dealer please throw out some tips for me. espacially for the bodykit, i would like to see the kit im buying before i pay for it. =)
natebase
Apprentice

Post by natebase »

bump!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

DMD for body kits unless you import them from oversea's.

Panel house is f**ken expensive IMO and would only use them if you were desperate.

Your better off getting dstocks to get you parts required.

Dont worry if the headlights have the delamination you can easyly buff tehm out to look like new. There's a diy on htis site.

On ebay there is another wrecker I think called jap wrecks or something. Give them a call and tell thm the prices from panel house and see if they can beat them. There is also a mitsu wrecker on the gold coast on brisbane rd. who may still have some parts left.

HTH
natebase
Apprentice

Post by natebase »

thanks heaps i8... i will look into them tomorow see if i can save some pennies i can waste somewhere else on the beast..

oh btw i read the diy last night, look like a sure thing so i might as well do that
cheers
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yeah i just done mine on the project car and they came up awesome.