Car audio gear

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Robbie
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Car audio gear

Post by Robbie »

Hey guys, if your after any car audio gear for a cheap price pm me.
Chev

Post by Chev »

Tempting. A new DSP would really do the trick....., although if I put any more electronics in the car I'll need a second battery. My alarm system talks, starts the car, manages the climate control before I climb in and even opens the roll-a-door when I get home ;)

Really want to get the windows tinted but dont know who to trust for the job. Can anyone recommend a place ? I'd prefer to pay a few more $$ for good quality rather than a cheap deal. Thank you
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Tint-a-car. I got mine done at port Adelaide.
Chev

Post by Chev »

Thank you, I'll give them a call :)
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

[quote="Chev"]Tempting. A new DSP would really do the trick....., although if I put any more electronics in the car I'll need a second battery. My alarm system talks, starts the car, manages the climate control before I climb in and even opens the roll-a-door when I get home ;)

Really want to get the windows tinted but dont know who to trust for the job. Can anyone recommend a place ? I'd prefer to pay a few more $$ for good quality rather than a cheap deal. Thank you[/quote

hey theres a place down south that does incredible work :) won't be as cheap as tint a car etc but deafinatly worth it :) i'll find out the exact adress and let you know
Chev

Post by Chev »

cool bananas, thanks. Appreciate your time.

I'm a little dubious about franchise type businesses, yet that is only personal opinion and does not reflect any true quality produced from these outlets.

I guess Im looking for a place that will use a computer mill to cut the tint... hence no knife to potentially touch/scratch the glass. Also looking for a non-metalic based tint, preferably ceramic based (so wont interfere with RF) without dye that has UV protection. Undoubtably these are all questions I'd ask of the tradesperson ;)

There's a place called DrynShine that sounds like it will do this for around $250. Havent called em yet, still gathering info and opinions :)

Appologies if this has diverted the subject of this thread.
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

S'all good. Il start it again.

ROLL UP! ROLL UP!
ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE'S AFTER GOOD QUALITY CAR AUDIO BUT DON'T DEEP POCKETS. IF YOU ARE IN THE ABOVE GROUP PM ME AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHATS AVAILABLE.

lol. I think that's a good start...
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Robbie wrote:S'all good. Il start it again.

ROLL UP! ROLL UP!
ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE'S AFTER GOOD QUALITY CAR AUDIO BUT DON'T DEEP POCKETS. IF YOU ARE IN THE ABOVE GROUP PM ME AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHATS AVAILABLE.

lol. I think that's a good start...
I want some robster ahah but not ill i've done everything else first haha so next year hook a sista up ;) haha :) what have you put in yours Robbie
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Nothing new yet. I did buy a alpine 4chnl amp mpr300 (I think) of display. I'm pretty keen on a LCD unit too, but even at clearance price I can't do it myself. (stupid house and car loans...). Il list the rest of my gear soon though...
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Ok guys, this is the sort of savings I'm talking about. I got a $500 cadence capacitor for $50... 2.5 farad, 24volt, neon charge indicator. Model : CAP-2DRN
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

hey robbie do you still have any car audio equipment left if so could you list what you have.

im after amps, speakers, subs.

thanx

steve
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

phantom wrote:hey robbie do you still have any car audio equipment left if so could you list what you have.

im after amps, speakers, subs.

thanx

steve
SMS sent.
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

SMS sent.[/quote]

thanx robbie

and cool i have your number now keep in touch

ciao phantom
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... 157#213157

guys, heres a more detailed version of what i have on offer.
Enrique
Apprentice

Post by Enrique »

Robs , how much can you get xplod 6"9s and tweeters , I need to upgrade my amp aswell
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Enrique wrote:Robs , how much can you get xplod 6"9s and tweeters , I need to upgrade my amp aswell
6x9s and splits? Cos we don't sell tweeters by themselves. I'm not working today, would you have time to drop into the store? If not, give me by the end of tomorrow and I'll find out for you.

What type of amp are you after? Is it to run the speakers?
MCA Garage: http://www.mitsubishiclubaustralia.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1242