mwhitehead has bought an FTO finally!!!!!! hurra (NSW)

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mwhitehead
jedwabna poszewka promocja

mwhitehead has bought an FTO finally!!!!!! hurra (NSW)

Post by mwhitehead »

Hello everyone,
last week I was asking many questions to all of you regarding the FTO and I have found my dream car.... completly diverted away from the colour i initially wanted but it was all worth it! It's a silver FTO GRX (and yes I STILL look too small to be behind the driver seat... but at least I can now see above the steering wheel!)
BIG BIG thankyou to my ever so patient Chris who saved the day by landing me the car I wanted! :horse: (my knight in shining armour)

ok..... so when do i get to meet everyone else???? looking forward to it

Maria
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Firstly as I have not done this yet, WTTC :D

now a big congrats on finding your new FTO you will have a ball with it.
Next thing your are going to be asked by every one is to get some pics up of your new babby :twisted:
chrisfarru

Post by chrisfarru »

hmm... beware the speeding silver bullet! kiddin... she's a careful driver unless you poke her in the eye lol

One hell of a day yesterday to find the right FTO, and after >400km of searching hopefully we did, time will tell.

Btw is the knight with the shining armour on board a Supra TT invited to the meetings?
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

WTTC ...

Glad to hear you found the car of your dreams... Where abouts in NSW are you ... There are pretty much cruises on every Friday night now.... So come along...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Hey WTTC, hopefully you can come cruising with us soon. put up some piccies in this thread.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

WTTC once again :)
mwhitehead

Post by mwhitehead »

Thanks guys... will definitely post some pics up on the weekend ... so watch this spot! :D

I live in gosford but stay in Artarmon a couple of days a week. Have to miss this friday's meeting as want to get my wheel balancing done first and sort out some couple of other minor issues (no reverse light bulb) but will definitely meet up on the next event.
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Congrats :D
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]