hi, new owner, doing-up an fto

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

millsy
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

hi, new owner, doing-up an fto

Post by millsy »

hey everyone, i just want to give everyone a little info about me, im jade mills, and just turned 19.
the remarcable thing is i got a fto gpr last weekend, traded my hyundai coupe for it. and the story goes like this:

the day i turned 18, i wanted a hyundai coupe (2000 model, looks sweet in black) and i bought it for 7500, which is awsesome for that car, altho it has done 200,000 ks (new fto only 130,000). but i modified the hyundai lots, il post pics as soon as some1 tells me, ha. but basically i did heaps for next to no money at all by installing everything myself (a little list of things i had done: 2x 12" subs and a 15" all in a custom leather boot.($200 all up) tinting in the shape of flames (about $5) huge chrome rims ($250) interior neons everywhere that flash to beat. exterior neons, cf racing seats.....list goes on and on)... but now i have a TASTEFUL car to do TASTEFULL mods on.
in the 5 days iv had the fto at my house, i have painted the interior white n black (as a lot of people do), real checkerplate metal floormats, blue interior neons, performance cat, K and N air filter, blue calipers, central locking and awesome stereo... next week (or should i say paycheck) im getting 2 GOOD quality subs, pioneer speakers, 2 digital gauges,.... and future mods, upholstered roof, upholstered boot, possible carbon fiber bonnet. even possible scissor doors, lowered springs, exhaust, ecu. but il keep everyone updated, il have all these done within the next month or so, so yeah (btw, i "do up" a lot of cars these days, i do all my mates cars and locals, making a living off it nearly. so if anyone is near geelong, drop me a line, ha)

thanks for listening folks, catch around[/img]
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

Wttc =D

for pics, head over to gallery an click on your album. Then edit away. You don't need the photos on a hoster like photobucket, it can be done straight from the computer.
However, when you want photos in a thread, you will need photobucket.

Hope it helps. Look forward to the photos.

=D
Fto_Jason
Grease Monkey

WTTC

Post by Fto_Jason »

But id love to see the pics of your oldd car in a thread.. i mean what can you possibly do a hyundai :P Feel free to start a post of your new babys looks and keep us updated :P looking forward to it :)
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

hey WTTC :D
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

y0 welcome to the club :)
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]