My Second Dyno Result Plus My New CAI Setup :)

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

payaya
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re:

Post by payaya »

aza013 wrote:The way that the cai is set up won't suck hot air in as the opening is so close to the factory feed point sh*t it's almost stuck down the factory holl lol.
Having the twin feed will work well as any hot air around that area would be pushed away.
So it should not loss any kws at all.
That's sucking mostly hot air. Think about all the bends in the original cold air intake, there are bends in it. Even at speed the cold it wont come through. Spray compresses air into a tube in a bend in it and barely anything comes out of the other side.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Re: My Second Dyno Result Plus My New CAI Setup :)

Post by aza013 »

That would be right IF the factory pipes are still there, if you read my post again I talk about two air feeds.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Re: Re:

Post by I8A4RE »

payaya wrote:Spray compresses air into a tube in a bend in it and barely anything comes out of the other side.
It all depends on how tight the bend is and the vacuum created. Air will take the easiest path, but it also HAS to fill any low pressure area's
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...