I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:
Bennoz wrote:
maggsy wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Surprise Surprise bloody QLD cant commit to a time lol
It's what being a Queenslander is all about ;)
That, and Image

:thumleft:
sadly .. i have to agree with ben ..someone needs to stop being :supergay: & just set a date .. too bad so sad for anyone who can't make it. :roll:
Why dont you look back over the last year and see how many times dates have been set and still no cruise. :roll:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

ill set a date! April 10, that sound good?
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

April 10 is out for me.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

I just got crashed into from behind. Wont be able to do anything until late april.
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

mr-charisma wrote:
Bennoz wrote:
maggsy wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Surprise Surprise bloody QLD cant commit to a time lol
It's what being a Queenslander is all about ;)
That, and Image

:thumleft:
sadly .. i have to agree with ben ..someone needs to stop being :supergay: & just set a date .. too bad so sad for anyone who can't make it. :roll:
True dat... Let's get this happening, I want people to see the crubble I'm starting with compared to what it'll look like in 12 months!
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

maggsy wrote:ill set a date! April 10, that sound good?
April 10 is the Bonfire ;)
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

I8A4RE wrote:
Jamie wrote:Hey guys, sorry its been a while. Did this cruise go ahead or is it still planned for a later date? I would be keen to catch up
Hey man, how's things. You must have the baby by now? What did you win boy or girl?

Still got the FTO?

Nah the cruise hasnt been yet. Surprise Surprise bloody QLD cant commit to a time lol
Things are going great. I have a son and he's awesome :D Six months old and just started crawling already. Good news, still got the FTO. With all the work I have done over the last 12 or so months I have a few grand to spend on her too. Starting to show a few signs of age (damn good for a 13 year old car though) so I cant wait to get started.

Im guessing I didn't miss any cruises?
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Jamie wrote: Things are going great. I have a son and he's awesome :D Six months old and just started crawling already. Good news, still got the FTO. With all the work I have done over the last 12 or so months I have a few grand to spend on her too. Starting to show a few signs of age (damn good for a 13 year old car though) so I cant wait to get started.

Im guessing I didn't miss any cruises?
Nice mate! Congrats on your baby :D ... must be almost a year since the last cruise then!? crazy..

Would be good to go for a run up through the mountains again ..
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

mr-charisma wrote:
maggsy wrote:ill set a date! April 10, that sound good?
April 10 is the Bonfire ;)
I just realised the same thing like 2 minutes before reading this .... :oops:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

so i'm guessing the date is un-set again? lol
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

BorepYano wrote:so i'm guessing the date is un-set again? lol
yes, because you were going to say you need 50 weeks notice ;)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Just pick a date 2 months in advance & stick with it. There's no need to consult with everyone, just set it. You'll never be able to please everyone.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Bennoz wrote:Just pick a date 2 months in advance & stick with it. There's no need to consult with everyone, just set it. You'll never be able to please everyone.
^ ^
THIS! :tard:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:Just pick a date 2 months in advance & stick with it. There's no need to consult with everyone, just set it. You'll never be able to please everyone.

f**k off back to your own section :P

Michael if you want a cruise so badly organise one :roll:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:

f**k off back to your own section :P

Michael if you want a cruise so badly organise one :roll:
lol, I think I tried that once before & you chucked the biggest hissy fit I've ever seen in my life!

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

http://ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?nam ... ic&t=17223
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

pwn3d!! :lol:
pearl_blu_fto
Apprentice

Post by pearl_blu_fto »

Well i'll B going out for a drive tomorro night with the GF, and ill also have my work things with me just incase i get called in :P BUT wont be in the FTO I'll be out and about in my other car, FTO is out for the count :( long awaited work is happening YESSS!!!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:pwn3d!! :lol:
why dont you too stop sucking each other and do something constructive. :roll:
FTO84
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO84 »

aza013 wrote:
FTO84 wrote:WTTC!

+3 for the removal of the reflectors

look forward to seeing you on our cruise, when we ever get to it! :P
well insted of bithching and winging about cruises why don't you help Simon out with setting oneup.

Now back on topic.
WTTC phunkydude :D
:| why the flog? imo it was completely unnecessary -and I moved it here cause I didn't want the new dude's thread hijacked.

I never said I wouldn't be happy helping out or even arranging it, I assume my arrangement though, doesn't have as much weight to it compared to the more seasoned members, as I'm still pretty green. It's not really all that involved to arrange to meet somewhere and then plot a course with appropriate stopovers, or am I missing some aspect?

Simon, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist gettin this thing put together. Cheers, Kev
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FTO84 wrote:
aza013 wrote:
FTO84 wrote:WTTC!

+3 for the removal of the reflectors

look forward to seeing you on our cruise, when we ever get to it! :P
well insted of bithching and winging about cruises why don't you help Simon out with setting oneup.

Now back on topic.
WTTC phunkydude :D
:| why the flog? imo it was completely unnecessary -and I moved it here cause I didn't want the new dude's thread hijacked.

I never said I wouldn't be happy helping out or even arranging it, I assume my arrangement though, doesn't have as much weight to it compared to the more seasoned members, as I'm still pretty green. It's not really all that involved to arrange to meet somewhere and then plot a course with appropriate stopovers, or am I missing some aspect?

Simon, please let me know if there's anything I can do to assist gettin this thing put together. Cheers, Kev
Hi Kev,

Mate you are more than welcome to organise a cruise whenever you feel like it, in fact I encourage it.

If your unsure why it is so difficult to arrange a cruise have a read through some old threads and you will see very quickly why they never happen.

See here for the last one
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... sc&start=0

The problem is not the organising, its getting people to show up.

But as I say go for it and see what happens ;)