Newbie From Traralgon VIC

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Canadian
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Newbie From Traralgon VIC

Post by Canadian »

Hey all joined here awhile ago just haven't posted anything yet. was hoping someone from melbourne recognized my fto. its all black on bronze gutter rashed to you know what rims. 197,000. i bought it at 194,000km. 5sp, had a body kit on it but it has been removed and stock one put on but prev owner. i bought it off a guy named burhan in melb. he works at an import shop, transcar, and he bought it off some kid awhile ago.

aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

WTTC :D
the car looks smooth well done.
what are you looking to do to it?
El_Ade
Grease Monkey

Post by El_Ade »

WTTC Mate :)

Nice pics man :thumleft:
Canadian

Post by Canadian »

i actually have to fix some sh*t right now because i bought it off this guy and he got a rwv for me. and then i get pulled over and my right front rim isnt legal because of all the gutter rash, and i had a fog light i had to fix. so i got another rw and my front right strut is messed, i find out the bulb on the abs has been removed so the light has been on i just didnt know. i dont really care about abs but vicroads does lol. so hopefully its just sensors as it fails stopping tests. so this guy is taking the car back and fixing it and i need to buy the back 2 rims still. basically i want to fix the paint that was ripped off when he took off the side skirts, paint some spots and make it in decent selling shape as im joining the navy soon.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Welcome to the club mate. Let us know what they do about the sensors :) ive got a similar problem. Could also just be a blown fuse in the engine bay?
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Hey mate welcome :D
but why buy one of these just to sel before you go to navy? just curious
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

WTTC, may I ask how in the hell gutter rash makes a car defectable? Your police seriously must have nothing better to do with their time. Would be nice to live somewhere where crime was non-existent... :roll:

Also, she looks pretty smooth, I like the rear bar specifically.
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
Canadian

Post by Canadian »

well i bought it at the end of october and wanted to fix it up, get a sub in it etc. but now i want to join the navy so im doing what i can with it and then selling it right before i go in june or w/e. about the gutter rash apparently whoever owned it smashed it so hard it caused stress cracks in the rim and it was brought in for a r/w and didn't pass??