No thanks
33%

Total votes: 6

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

EoI: Dyno Day

Post by GPXXX »

I am looking at organising a dyno day for our club in the next few weeks in conjunction with the eXclusive dyno day event (to minimise on costs).

I need to know how many people is interested for a dyno run.

This will be an excellent event because members can test the performance of their cars and compare them with other fellow FTO Oz members or other cars from the eXclusive club.

As far as costs are concerned, we're looking at maybe $50 per car but that will be confirmed soon. Dyno location is yet to be decided but we'll try to make it as central as possible sine there will be members from all over Melbourne attending this event no doubt...

It's gonna be a fun-packed social event so I'm hoping to get some decent numbers put together.

For those who are keen to have a go please jot down your expressions of interest here.

I will update you on more details as they become available. :D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

I would love to come, but my car would be in the work shop by then :(
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:roll: Oh boy we have no chance in even coming close to what Exclusive club members get but yes Im happy to do it again and see if there is any improvement since my last dyno run !
:lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

sxcfto wrote::roll: Oh boy we have no chance in even coming close to what Exclusive club members get but yes Im happy to do it again and see if there is any improvement since my last dyno run !
:lol:
what have you done to it (mechanically) since you last dyno'd it Toni?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

If my car isn't being repaired, AND I have new front tyres on by then I will be in.
LED ALL the things.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Supplanter wrote:If my car isn't being repaired, AND I have new front tyres on by then I will be in.
Just swap the back tires to the front 4 the day!! :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

so your car is back on the roads now James? everything OK?

yerrr, like Kev said, just swap your tyres to the front... we are not expecting mega HP numbers but it'll be a fun day nevertheless! :D
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:lol: he he he h unless neons improves Kilowatts nothing in that respect although last time I did dyno wasn't running Optimax (98 octane) or equivelant and I am doing that now also had properly tuned and new high performance spark plugs put in and major service so can only help and improve on my last one which was 98kw at 181 kph.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

i would be keen, did my last one at Hypertech, however I havent done anything to my car since last time lol, except general servicing etc... Might give me a kick up the bum to get some mods done haha
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Damn!! Id love to come, but I wont be here :(
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

GPXXX wrote:so your car is back on the roads now James? everything OK?
It hasn't been taken off the road yet :roll:

Next week or so.
LED ALL the things.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

please refer to the following thread: http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=2090