1995 gpx $4500ono

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cjam
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

1995 gpx $4500ono

Post by cjam »

up for sale is my 95 gpx fto in black, the motor wont turn because of water damage two nights ago, hopefully will diagnose the reason for not budging within the next few days. the car is also out of rego as of friday the 12 of feb which is the day the damage was done. the motor hasnt chewed any metal so i have to assume ive bent something pretty bad. however the motor has had a new waterpump and timing belt replacement within the last 20k kms

the car has custom orange leatherette seats with embroided fto logo in fantastic condition.

hid brilliant white headlight conversion

alpine type s splits and 6x9s but will sell with sony deck

currently has brand new rsgt black 19' rims but for 4500 i will sell with stock rims and 4 brand new tyres which i will put on before sale. im happy to sell with rims but the price would need to be negotiated.

brakes and suspension are all in great condition and wont need attention for quite some time. front discs are slotted.

the car also has extractors fitted with i think an aftermarket exhaust because it has slight differences to the other gpx exhausts ive seen.

alternator has also been reconditioned recently because it was playing up.

if anyone has any questions, requests, offers or anything just give me a call or text on 0423848671 or email me at chris.ledbrook@gmail.com

im happy to email photos and anybody is welcome to inspect

feel free to give feedback on price because im unsure whether it is overpriced or underpriced.
cjam
Apprentice

dropped the asking price to $3800

Post by cjam »

dropped the asking price to $3800 would like to sell soon cause i need another car, i can confirm that definately the bottom end that has locked the motor, all 4 cams turn which means a bent rod.
cjam
Apprentice

Post by cjam »

due to the lack of response i have to assume its a little oberpriced haha. i pretty much just want to get the car out of my driveway now so if anybody wants anything off it give me a shout im willing to wreck it or sell the whole lot, just make an offer.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

If ya chuck up some pics would be nice bro
iPilot
Grease Monkey

Re: 1995 gpx $4500ono

Post by iPilot »

Some pics would be great thanks!
Also an estimated repair price would be fantastic!!
Its either an FTO or nothing!
Sahin
HULK

1995 gpx $4500ono

Post by Sahin »

Or just revive 1000 year old threads