selling my 94 FTO $8500

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTOChick22
jedwabna poszewka promocja

selling my 94 FTO $8500

Post by FTOChick22 »

THIS IS NOT THE TRADING POST
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Lol. Simon's work I presume?
Resident Asshole.
Jazaa
Apprentice

Post by Jazaa »

rofl :D
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

i actually told him to put an ad in here. Hes the blue fto i spotted in here a while ago. Genuine guy he's wifes having a baby so they need to sell it. I was actually thinking of selling mine for it so f**king clean its amazing.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

We dont take kindly to people using this site as a trading post unless they either contact bennoz, in which case they should state that in their first post or have contributed to the club in form of actuallly posting something other than just "hey i want to sell my sh*t".
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

A bit off topic, but could you change it so that it will not let you post in this section until you hit, say over 50 posts... :?:
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

silverGPX wrote:i actually told him to put an ad in here. Hes the blue fto i spotted in here a while ago. Genuine guy he's wifes having a baby so they need to sell it. I was actually thinking of selling mine for it so f**king clean its amazing.
like simon said above, this forum is not for any joe blob to go posting their cars. the user has to contribute to this community to have the right to post in our FORSALE section...

personally i take offense to people who take advantage of this forum, in fact you see users spaming subforums only to see their car in the forsale section 2 weeks later
FTOChick22

Post by FTOChick22 »

Excuse me? Why is that topic called cars for sale then? Clearly its for people to sell there car or see if anyone knows of people looking to buy. Sorry im not as nerdy as you guys and come on here everyday. Ive been a member for a year and thought someone would be interested in my car Due to having to sell it because im pregnant!

How was i supposed to know the ins and outs of it all im not a mechanic or a car nut...

Too the silver fto guy thanks mate. Just clearly some ppl have there heads to far up there arse to explain how to do things instead they just assume i know what to write
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

FTOChick22 wrote:Excuse me? Why is that topic called cars for sale then? Clearly its for people to sell there car or see if anyone knows of people looking to buy. Sorry im not as nerdy as you guys and come on here everyday. Ive been a member for a year and thought someone would be interested in my car Due to having to sell it because im pregnant!

How was i supposed to know the ins and outs of it all im not a mechanic or a car nut...

Too the silver fto guy thanks mate. Just clearly some ppl have there heads to far up there arse to explain how to do things instead they just assume i know what to write
That is a bit harsh don't u think.. I am sure no one here is meaning disrespect, but to jump on and post that garbage.. If you disagree with an action then PM a mod or something.. Don't just insult every member of a public forum...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Another Toowoomba member? I'd be keen to see some pictures.
FTOChick22

Post by FTOChick22 »

If you havnt read what they wrote in the first place then your really in no place to comment. there making out its a crime to post your car for sale. As i said i dont know the ins and outs of it.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Car sales charges $40 to advertise a car why do you think you can do it here for free?

And rockit and J are dead right, if you have a problem with a action contact a moderator instead of getting your panties in a twist

Anyway thread locked, see ya sunshine.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...