NSW 1995 Mitsubishi FTO GR Manual $4490 (sold)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

noclue
jedwabna poszewka promocja

NSW 1995 Mitsubishi FTO GR Manual $4490 (sold)

Post by noclue »

Hey Guys,

giving into the dark side and am getting an ugly soap box, luckily i can still cruise with FTO Australia for events and stuff as I have 2 FTOs!

So here I am selling of of them~ just put on Carsales waiting for the link to be approved~

Description as follow...

No mechanical problem at all.
Never been tempered with, no engine and exhaust modification but still sounds great, service twice in the last year although I have only driven this for the last 5000km.

Just serviced before Xmas, new brake pads, new belts, new air con condenser, air con is now very cold. 18 inch rims tires 80%.

Perfect little sports car for the P-platers who love speed, power and looks, Manual, the 2.0 V6 engine churn out quite some great torque.

Momo steering, matching interior color, DVD player with USB connection so you can simply put your favorite movies and music on a USB and play it.

Rims are a little scratched, Bodykit / paint not in the best condition, tachometer sticky. reverse light bulbs needs replacement. trying to be as honest as possible however this is all i can think of for now...

Reason for selling - Have 2 of the same cars, would definitely love to keep as it has been great but doesn't drive it often enough (weekends only) and hate to see it being waste. Only 5000km was put on by me in the last year, Previous owner used it on highway a lot, would be missed.

Call anytime 0406 970 455, inspection can be arrange after 6:30pm weekdays and all weekends, as mentioned, negotiable, no tire kickers thanks

please see link to my album

http://ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?nam ... emId=70434

Cheers~
Last edited by noclue on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
noclue

Post by noclue »

here is the carsales link to my FTO for sale, cheers people~

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/pri ... &silo=1011
noclue

Post by noclue »

feel free to PM me, cheers :)