Dmd Image

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Pkat
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Dmd Image

Post by Pkat »

I just wanted to ask how do you order from there website? Because i dont see any way too order there body kits.

Thanks
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

I just ordered from them just give them a call or email, they dont take credit card either so either bank deposit or internet transfer, good prices too. Got the Bozz Speed bar with middle cut out for $665 delivered to Adelaide
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

Damn I thought you could of gotten a better deal than that man. But I agree their body kits are great
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Thought it was pretty good? $440 for bar $150 for mods to cut it out and $75 shipping anyway missus had to pay for it as was here fault she hit me :roll: and didnt want to use insurance
Pkat
Grease Monkey

Post by Pkat »

ah okay sweet i was confused seeing past post people saying how wonderful and perfect fit the dmd bars are and i was like how do i order from there 0.0. Also can i ask is there a name for that custom front bumper they show?, because all it says is custom
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

Oh sh*t fair enough man thought it was pricey but you got the middle bit cut out haha
mosti
Mechanic

Post by mosti »

Pkat wrote:ah okay sweet i was confused seeing past post people saying how wonderful and perfect fit the dmd bars are and i was like how do i order from there 0.0. Also can i ask is there a name for that custom front bumper they show?, because all it says is custom
I called them up about this. If I can remember, you give them your front bar and they customize it or they make a mould etc etc. Something along those lines
Pkat
Grease Monkey

Post by Pkat »

ah okay thanks, lol i live in Melbourne thats too far, i really like that picture they have for the custom from bumper looks good.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Pkat wrote:ah okay sweet i was confused seeing past post people saying how wonderful and perfect fit the dmd bars are and i was like how do i order from there 0.0. Also can i ask is there a name for that custom front bumper they show?, because all it says is custom
yeah i asked them about this also but was a one off (think its melstars one?
xj265
Mechanic

Post by xj265 »

melstars isnt a one off as far as im aware, they just call the front bar 'custom'...

I asked around May last year and they just need your front bar in order to do it but it does cost a fair amount to get it done at DMD, last time i got a quote it was $750 (with my front bar) just to get it done! and then another $450 for paint... 8O

i also asked how much cheaper it would be if I were to get the lip (DC lip) seperatly and they said it would be $150 cheaper
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

vipfto wrote:
yeah i asked them about this also but was a one off (think its melstars one?
its ''boarsai'' car... he had it custom made, then changed to bozz speed. check his gallery
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

xj265 wrote:melstars isnt a one off as far as im aware, they just call the front bar 'custom'...

I asked around May last year and they just need your front bar in order to do it but it does cost a fair amount to get it done at DMD, last time i got a quote it was $750 (with my front bar) just to get it done! and then another $450 for paint... 8O

i also asked how much cheaper it would be if I were to get the lip (DC lip) seperatly and they said it would be $150 cheaper
It was a one off as I wanted it :cry: But may of been someone else's they just have it on the site to show what they can do, was bit dissapointed, however as you say they will do with your own bar but f**k that for the price
xj265
Mechanic

Post by xj265 »

ohhh i see, so it was custom but yeh for that price :?
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

My front bar came from DMD, it's one that didn't need a stock bar to build from, it's made from scratch.
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... emId=70883
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

ah okay sweet i was confused seeing past post people saying how wonderful and perfect fit the dmd bars are and i was like how do i order from there 0.0. Also can i ask is there a name for that custom front bumper they show?, because all it says is custom
Ts Factory if its the one im thinking of. The group buy is for the facelift version of that bar (and it will fit your car).
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    FTEvolution
    Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

DMD wants to charge me $550 for the bar Simon has and then another $350 for shipping; I say fk that.
    [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
    vipfto
    Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

FTEvolution wrote:DMD wants to charge me $550 for the bar Simon has and then another $350 for shipping; I say fk that.
    try foxton fibreglass in CHCH they have a couple of nice ones much cheaper than shipping over the ditch
    Richy
    Mechanic

Post by Richy »

I paid DMD $750 to get mine done. + $150 for a 2nd hand stock bar, + $50 shipping each way...

1 month after mine's done, dstocks started the group buy.. :clown: