Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Which springs lowers the car the least?

Post by sublime19 »

I've looked at different types, some of them are 30-35mm, others 45-49mm

Anybody know which one lowers it the least? Also from what I read I understand some wear out quicker than others dropping the car even lower within a year or 2?

Need to lower it now, was already unhappy with height before, new bar is even higher than my old lip, waay too high :? (But looks good, thanks Aza!)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

:thumright: :thumright: any time and I have to say the car is looking hot but you are right needs to be lowered again :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol I got the auto electrician to come around this morning and fix the lights.

Yes, I realised it as soon as you said "Hey I can fit my head under the front of the bar now" :lol:

Anyway, I think I kinda answered my own question - King springs go lower by 30-35mm which should be ok.

You know the guy who came around this morning told me I should just cut my springs.. cos that's what he did with his corolla, and he said his car used to me about 1.5 inches off the ground. Told me sometimes when he went over little humps his springs used to fall off the car onto the road?! What a tool!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

sublime19 wrote:lol I got the auto electrician to come around this morning and fix the lights.

Yes, I realised it as soon as you said "Hey I can fit my head under the front of the bar now" :lol:

Anyway, I think I kinda answered my own question - King springs go lower by 30-35mm which should be ok.

You know the guy who came around this morning told me I should just cut my springs.. cos that's what he did with his corolla, and he said his car used to me about 1.5 inches off the ground. Told me sometimes when he went over little humps his springs used to fall off the car onto the road?! What a tool!
thats good that you got the light going.
LOL its always bad news when I can fit my big head under the front bar of a car :lol:
But one way to look at it If I can do that to any car the owner will know that they wont hit the bar on any speed hump or drive way :lol: