New from Adelaide!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

imomox3
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New from Adelaide!

Post by imomox3 »

Howdy guys,

New member here from Adelaide SA.

Names Bono, I'm nearly 17 and currently a student at PGHS.

I'm looking for my first car, on other car forums as well.

FTO's seem to interest me a bit. Want something different from a Nissan as my brother and all his mates are the slide type guys. I want to take it easy on my first car and a nice FF will suffice. The FTO price range seems good, I'm hoping to pick up an FTO GR around here for somewhere less than $4500 complete stock with some nice sounds.. If that price is possible and reasonable.

So just here saying hello to all Adelaide members and to see whether someone could help me find a nice car.

Thanks,

Bono!
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

WTTC Mate,

It's gonna be hard finding a Nice FTO for that price.
But I wish you luck son.

Enjoy the site.
imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

Wouldn't be the best FTO.

Just want a complete stock one. Possibility of a good CD/mp3 tuner. That's about it.

It's just my first car so nothing fancy, just want a car around a 1994+ rather than my brothers 180sx etc....

Thanks for the welcoming, I'm sure there will be FTO's going for that price that are completely stock yes?
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

I have seen one of 2 at 4500 and if you are looking at that price range, stick with the idea of the GR as you will get a better one of those for that price. A GPX at that price is going to have more than 1 or 2 issues or the seller is desperate to move it on.

Welcome to the Club BTW
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    imomox3

Post by imomox3 »

That is my exact plan, all I want is a GR. Don't want a speedy GPR or nothing..

Also, GR's come with the Mivec system yes? I'm prettyyyy sure I've seen them come around.
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

First WTTC imomox3

as for the GR's no they non mivec.
    the GPX,GP VR's are mivecs.
    koolio1234
    Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Welcome!
    [img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
    vipfto
    Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

imomox3 wrote:That is my exact plan, all I want is a GR. Don't want a speedy GPR or nothing..

Also, GR's come with the Mivec system yes? I'm prettyyyy sure I've seen them come around.
    GRs no mivec but dont let that put you off, I have a GR and will eat MIVEC for breaky :twisted:
    J
    Oldtimer

Post by J »

vipfto wrote:
    imomox3 wrote:That is my exact plan, all I want is a GR. Don't want a speedy GPR or nothing..

GRs no mivec but dont let that put you off, I have a GR and will eat MIVEC for breaky :twisted:
    same, no better feeling than chopping a mivec through corners.

dont worry about mivec... build up your sussy and handling mods, it will be all you need
    FTEvolution
    Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

WTTC mate, you will enjoy it here. I also read your WTB ad and just wanted to say that high k's and tappet noise etc are ok and easy enough to deal with if it has been maintained. But stay WAAAAY away from roof rust!
    [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT