Not so Newbie from Adelaide

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Maverick666
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Not so Newbie from Adelaide

Post by Maverick666 »

Hey Guys,

My names Josh, and I am a 19 year old University student from Adelaide.

I have been a member since late 08 when i bought my FTO. I am very cautious about anything that I buy, and this site was CRUCIAL to me during the buying process.

I was a member of the R31 skyline club, as that was my first car. I was very pleased to find a similar society exists for the FTO.

After having my FTO for about 3 months I lost my license for 6 months and have only had the FTO back on the road since JAN this year.

The car is a Black Auto 95 GPX with 68xxxkms, I have driven under 2000kms, since owning, in Dec08. It is all stock except for 18 bronze Rims and Federal 595 tires which I bought last month (And have already scratched).

This site has proved invaluable. I check it at least twice a week, read other peoples posts and horror stories. I used it to choose my tyres and help diagnose problems with my car.

I cant say how great this site is, I am very fortunate to have chosen a car which is surrounded but such a great online support structure.

Hopefully when I buy my next car (Evo 7 ;)), there will also be a club much like this!
Last edited by Maverick666 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick666
Apprentice

Post by Maverick666 »

ahah nice work with the autotext on Sky-line
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Hey mate Welcome, its great to hear that you already got a lot of the club.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

WTTC buddy.

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any other problems feel free to ask around.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Hey mate welcome :D

Check the SA section im sorting out a meet for 2nd May will be great to meet you and see your ride :D

Where are you located?
Maverick666
Apprentice

Post by Maverick666 »

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm Post subject:
Hey mate welcome Very Happy

Check the SA section im sorting out a meet for 2nd May will be great to meet you and see your ride Very Happy

Where are you located?
Yeh definitely!

Seaton.