Nisan cube lol

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Nisan cube lol

Post by aza013 »

this is so funny and I think that this was the hulk in tokyo drift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj78CxQW ... tube_gdata
Last edited by aza013 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

tokyo drift hulk car was a VW Touran 8O
AJ
Oldtimer

Post by AJ »

The back windows are different on each side. One wraps around the back and the other is just a rectangle. :x This does nothing for my OCD's!
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

The first time I see one of these I loled so hard.
I could not understand why Nisan would make it :?
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

It looks like a Kei car to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kei_car

It is a way to dodge Japanese car congestion taxes.
LED ALL the things.
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Cube's are awesome cars! Best clam van around. Dropped on some deep dished wheels and the looks complete!
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

if that doesnt tickle your fancy, how about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52cg8k5YrI&NR=1
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

When I went to japan in 08 Christmas these are all I basically saw, and every other car that is a square/rectangle, i barely saw any nice ricers. lol
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

they export them to australia
theres an add in a topgear magazine for exports and the nissan cube is one of the 4 pictures
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

Kustom_FTO wrote:When I went to japan in 08 Christmas these are all I basically saw, and every other car that is a square/rectangle, i barely saw any nice ricers. lol
Parking aint exactly cheap there... oh and don't they get cheaper taxes or something if they drive something small?
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re:

Post by Kustom »

FTEvolution wrote:
Kustom_FTO wrote:When I went to japan in 08 Christmas these are all I basically saw, and every other car that is a square/rectangle, i barely saw any nice ricers. lol
Parking aint exactly cheap there... oh and don't they get cheaper taxes or something if they drive something small?
I dunno but I'm preety sure they have something for when they're car gets like 5years old, gotta pay for something expensive or something idk, my student over there was telling me, it works out cheaper to just buy a new car.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Re: Re:

Post by Supplanter »

Kustom_FTO wrote:I dunno but I'm preety sure they have something for when they're car gets like 5years old, gotta pay for something expensive or something idk, my student over there was telling me, it works out cheaper to just buy a new car.
Which is why we get cheap imports ;)
LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Re: Re:

Post by I8A4RE »

Kustom_FTO wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:
I dunno but I'm preety sure they have something for when they're car gets like 5years old, gotta pay for something expensive or something idk, my student over there was telling me, it works out cheaper to just buy a new car.
Yep, they are one the the strictest countries in the world when it comes to emmissions laws. After 5 years the engine has to be completely rebuilt.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...