E-manage blue install

This forum is for technical discussions on anything that will make your car handle better or go faster.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

vipfto
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

E-manage blue install

Post by vipfto »

Anyone here installed one before?

Wiring it in is no prob just have issue with knowing what to set rotary controls to (1st 3 dials behind front plate.)

Cant seem to find the right selection for DE3A engine, just need to have it running before taking down for dyno tune
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sorry mate, I was too much of a wimp and got the professionals to instal. I wouldnt have a clue.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
markj113
Apprentice

Post by markj113 »

here's a full step by step quick fit guide for the fto gr including rotary switch settings for the emanage blue.

I originally got this off a UK ftooc member but it turned out to be incorrect as I found out when fitting my emanage blue so ive updated it and also included the rotary settings.

This guide is the complete setup inc. ignition and injector harnesses but if you havent got them just ignore those wires listed.

http://rapidshare.com/files/373576485/E ... d.doc.html
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

mate you are a legend big big thank you to you :D
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Re: E-manage blue install

Post by FTEvolution »

That's awesome, Ben, can that file be hosted on this site? Or at the least, can you sticky this thread?
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

FTEvolution wrote:That's awesome, Ben, can that file be hosted on this site? Or at the least, can you sticky this thread?
+1 yep seems like it'll be useful so hosting it here might be a good idea. That rapidshare link will be useless after it expires
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Yeah will do. Once I've rebuilt the downloads section, I'll put it up.