1994 Midnight Blue GPX Tiptronic

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

oodLes
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

1994 Midnight Blue GPX Tiptronic

Post by oodLes »

Price: $5000 negotiable.

Car Details:
- 170,000kms
- Midnight blue (fully resprayed after cosmetic accident back in 2008)
- Condition of the car overall is good, however it has paint scrapes at 3 of the cars corners, two minor and one large at the rear. These paint scrapes are the cause of the low price.

Modifications:
- Veilside front bar,
- removed rear spoiler,
- White face dials
- 17" ANZ Voltech wheels
- Pioneer rear speakers & JVC front headunit
- Lowered on King Springs

Pictures: (for any more pictures please email me at the address below)

Email: ken@o-tab.com

Thanks guys and girls, new car has arrived so I need this gone. :)
Last edited by oodLes on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

looking mint, good luck with the sale
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

not interested in buying but i suggest you put up pictures of the scrapes

it looks nice from the front
love the rims :D :D
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Yeah I will get some pics up asap, the story behind each is:

Front left - my bad. I went too close to a gutter when parallel parking and scraped the bar.

Front right - I went to Melbourne and the only parking I could find was somewhere where they Valet park your car, and you can't park it yourself. I was really suss about this but didn't really have a choice, I was in the carpark and it was cheap so I let them park it. I got back and my car was waiting for me, with seemingly no damage as I walked up to it. It was parked tail-to-wall and beside a barrier, so I couldn't actually see the front right corner. Drive it home (350+km away), got out and found he had scraped it when he parked it. Rage time. :x

Rear right - this is also pretty sad. I threw my GF the keys and we went out for a drive (kind of a confidence/trust thing for us, her driving my car) and had a great day, then returned home and halfway into the driveway found someone else coming out so had to back out. Second time driving it ever, she backed into the fence beside the driveway. She was shattered and what could I do, I wasn't gonna rage at her for backing a car with little rear visibility that she's driven once before into a fence that she wouldn't have been able to see. :(

I'll see if I can find some pics on my laptop here at work of the scrapes.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Yaaay, found the pics. Don't have any of the right side, but its nearly identical to the left side seen below:

See beside the wheel at the bottom of the bar:

And the rear:

Poor thing, I still love this car, every day there's a new way of looking at its styling/angles and my god these things turn heads. (Love going through roadworks ;))
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Re:

Post by brad_gpx »

oodLes wrote:Yeah I will get some pics up asap, the story behind each is:

Front left - my bad. I went too close to a gutter when parallel parking and scraped the bar.

Front right - I went to Melbourne and the only parking I could find was somewhere where they Valet park your car, and you can't park it yourself. I was really suss about this but didn't really have a choice, I was in the carpark and it was cheap so I let them park it. I got back and my car was waiting for me, with seemingly no damage as I walked up to it. It was parked tail-to-wall and beside a barrier, so I couldn't actually see the front right corner. Drive it home (350+km away), got out and found he had scraped it when he parked it. Rage time. :x

Rear right - this is also pretty sad. I threw my GF the keys and we went out for a drive (kind of a confidence/trust thing for us, her driving my car) and had a great day, then returned home and halfway into the driveway found someone else coming out so had to back out. Second time driving it ever, she backed into the fence beside the driveway. She was shattered and what could I do, I wasn't gonna rage at her for backing a car with little rear visibility that she's driven once before into a fence that she wouldn't have been able to see. :(

I'll see if I can find some pics on my laptop here at work of the scrapes.

wow this is sorta awkward
my girlfriend scraped my door down the side of a pole while parking and i raged for about 5-10 minutes and i think it was her 2nd or 3rd time driving it. she has never driven it since,

i dont know how you didnt get angry
your a saint imo
nikhan
Mechanic

Re: 1994 Midnight Blue GPX Tiptronic

Post by nikhan »

Moral of the story...never let your gf drive your baby. That is all
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Price drop to $5000, Car is just sitting the garage. Will sell with 12 months rego and a new battery.
EscapingFate
Mechanic

Post by EscapingFate »

Ohhh soooo tempting such a beautiful looking FTO but in order for me to buy urs id have to sell mine and i love mine haha.
oodLes
Mechanic

Post by oodLes »

Sold please lock. :)