bodykits

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bduffman
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: bodykits

Post by bduffman »

Was thinking of picking up some aux led driving lights sorta a regtangle shape and fab them into the front get the better head lights and put the blinkers in them and mayb put some progetor foggies in where the parkers are
Pkat
Grease Monkey

Post by Pkat »

yeah i havent installed my veilside kit yet lol im scared of the scrappage aswell because at school there are a lot of humps and slopes and stuff =.=. Also got to get my suspension swapped over because current stock ones are dead and worn out and its too much of a rough ride. Anyone know a good setup that doesnt put the car any lower then what it is cant afford to get scrappage lol
FTOGOGO

Post by FTOGOGO »

speaking of problems with bumpers.
has anyone had problems with the bozz speed pre-facelift being too low aswell?
im looking to get one but am worried that it'll cause a headache cos mines already lowered an inch n on 18's
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FTOGOGO wrote:speaking of problems with bumpers.
has anyone had problems with the bozz speed pre-facelift being too low aswell?
im looking to get one but am worried that it'll cause a headache cos mines already lowered an inch n on 18's
Yeah mate it does make it very low and you have to be super careful. Few people have destroyed theirs. I have had mine for a couple of years now and have smashed twice but I have been able to fix it both times
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Look after it and it'll be fine.
Taz wrote:When funds allow
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

LOL, whatever stef. You have trashed yours too, infact it has only just come back from repair. I am so super careful with mine but sometimes you just judge something slightly wrong and BOOM, there goes your front bar.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

I8A4RE wrote:LOL, whatever stef. You have trashed yours too, infact it has only just come back from repair. I am so super careful with mine but sometimes you just judge something slightly wrong and BOOM, there goes your front bar.
agree ^^^^

I have hit my bar on things that look flat or have less of a dip than my driveway :evil:
No mater how safe you are you will still hit some time or another.
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

I wouldn't say I'm not careful with my bar.

First of all, my GF's dad started the "trashing" and the part I did wasn't to do with me not being careful with the bar it was to do with me being an idiot in the wet.

So yeah.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Kustom_FTO wrote:I wouldn't say I'm not careful with my bar.

First of all, my GF's dad started the "trashing" and the part I did wasn't to do with me not being careful with the bar it was to do with me being an idiot in the wet.

So yeah.
So your saying your gf dad wasnt being careful?

And mate yo havent even had the car 6 months......

I bet it happens i again, Mr "im so careful" :mrgreen:
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Yes correct, I'm not saying its not gonna happen, i hope its not, but i'm preety careful with it. :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

"It's not going to make it"

bahahahaha, id start saving your pennies now boi
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

:facepalm:
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

up were i live its almost impossible not to damage it
we have by far the shittest roads ever

i have had to stop and turn around because a road was that sh*t that i didnt think i could possible pass it without damaging my bumper. (was literally massive potholes from one side of the roads to the other).

as well as having to slow down to about 10km/h on main roads to go over patches.

and mines stock :'(

dirt roads are better than some of roads here
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

I have the cheap vs kit and it just makes it over a gutter at the shops if that makes sence but bottems out on some drive ways like mine most days , roads and drive ways were never made for low cars no idea how lambos and stuff drive around there like a inch off the ground
brent88
Mechanic

Post by brent88 »

lucky the FTO is fairly short so I just ussualy dont go anywhere near the gutters and still have my ass tucked in, probably dosent help that im in bendigo and the gutters were made ages ago and u need a commodore to sit over them.