Racing Wings?

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Gholdwayne
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Racing Wings?

Post by Gholdwayne »

i remember some guy i worked with, he bought that car for 2200, and boy is he braggy about it, he once out of nowhere in our lunchbreak with the boys just said "...my car looks alright". then people just started subtley looking at each other. also talks about how uphill he does not have to break the 2krpm mark(duh, big displacement v6). then we could not help it, the comments started coming out of us - "your car is shyte.. hahha".

tried to help him with some mp3 music solution and he's like "..nah man, i'll just download youtube videos and convert it to mp3"... wtf? isnt downloading from limewire(i dont use that anymore) easier or downloading a discography from torrenting? god damnit you are such a bell end! Oh! and he is studying policing... what do you think ? stereotype potential ? i think so...

not that i am going to claim it is :lol:

Peace yow!
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!
...and when im not, im looking at her!
... ...and when im not, im freakin thinking about her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
like For The Win!, but more hardcore...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aye .. I agree Goldwayne .. the Holden Effijy is awesome!

Image\

oh wait, that only exists in fantasy-world! :(
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Gholdwayne wrote:i remember some guy i worked with, he bought that car for 2200, and boy is he braggy about it, he once out of nowhere in our lunchbreak with the boys just said "...my car looks alright". then people just started subtley looking at each other. also talks about how uphill he does not have to break the 2krpm mark(duh, big displacement v6). then we could not help it, the comments started coming out of us - "your car is shyte.. hahha".

tried to help him with some mp3 music solution and he's like "..nah man, i'll just download youtube videos and convert it to mp3"... wtf? isnt downloading from limewire(i dont use that anymore) easier or downloading a discography from torrenting? god damnit you are such a bell end! Oh! and he is studying policing... what do you think ? stereotype potential ? i think so...

Peace yow!
I may be drunk .. but I think I need someone to translate that sh*t.

All I got was that a policeman wants to convert youtube into music & thinks his car is the sh*t?
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

mr-charisma wrote:
Gholdwayne wrote:i remember some guy i worked with, he bought that car for 2200, and boy is he braggy about it, he once out of nowhere in our lunchbreak with the boys just said "...my car looks alright". then people just started subtley looking at each other. also talks about how uphill he does not have to break the 2krpm mark(duh, big displacement v6). then we could not help it, the comments started coming out of us - "your car is shyte.. hahha".

Peace yow!

All I got was that a policeman wants to convert youtube into music & thinks his car is the sh*t?

that was pretty much it
brad_gpx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by brad_gpx »

mr-charisma wrote:

Peace yow!

that was pretty much it
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

almost, but not quite :thumright:

he is studying policing, he thinks his car is the shiznat, and rather than taking my advice(even if illegal) and download music with limewire/torrent, he would rather his way - download youtube videos, then convert it to mp3... and i go "whaaaah?"
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]
Gholdwayne
Oldtimer

Post by Gholdwayne »

i give you 7/10 marks for being interested in understanding my post while drunk though mr.charisma :lol:
97 GPX Icelle Blue

I cant stop driving her!

FTO[For The Orgasm]