robolop bmw

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bduffman
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

robolop bmw

Post by bduffman »

Hey guys has any one seen robolops bmw befor its a pretty sweet ride he dose all the work him self if you haven't seen it befor google him sure it will come up he had like a 60page build on fgf but when the server got updated a lot go lost he wasn't to happy lol but its all back up and I don't think he will ever stop serprizing us if you love shinny stuff and carbon u will love this car
bduffman
Oldtimer

Re: robolop bmw

Post by bduffman »

Yes ok there's spelling mistakes and no commans or full stops but im tired and on my phone so can't edit
MH999
Mechanic

Post by MH999 »

lol if your tired then why post
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

bduffman wrote:Yes ok there's spelling mistakes and no commans or full stops but im tired and on my phone so can't edit
in the time it took you to write that you could have edited the original :lol: meh, nevermind ..

will have to check this car out :) link? :P
Last edited by mr-charisma on Wed May 12, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

mr-charisma wrote:
bduffman wrote:Yes ok there's spelling mistakes and no commans or full stops but im tired and on my phone so can't edit
in the time it took you to write that you could have edited the original :lol: meh, nevermind ..
link?
that is true but if you add a new post your post count go's up :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aza013 wrote:
mr-charisma wrote:
link?
that is true but if you add a new post your post count go's up :lol:
if you post one riddled with typo's spelling mistakes & no grammar your post count should go down :P

... like my intelligence level after reading :(
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Lol if that was how it works then I would be at 0 posts :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

aza013 wrote:Lol if that was how it works then I would be at 0 posts :lol:
that's what my IQ feels like now :P its all your fault! lol
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

You made a thread just to tell us to google something...

Link?
Pics?
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/ ... hp?t=66958
that wasnt hard took 10sec to type robolop bmw and it was the first link
and the reason i didnt edit it was as i stated i was on my mobile and you cant delete or edit off your phone
and i was tired cause i was at work and i posted cause i was bored at work

and why would i care bout my post count its not like you get any thing if you hit 500 or 1000 theres no point to it
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

custommodz
Grease Monkey

Post by custommodz »

danm ive got a tiny one then :cry: , its so insignificant it's basically a flap of skin.

It's nice what he's done to the car, but which ever way you cut it, in the UK everyone who drives a Beemer is a C***
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

im not a fan of ICE installs at all but the guy has some serious skill with carbon.

doesnt make sense wrapping cf over mdf. Why you would use carbon at all for a ice install that would easily add 100kg's to the weight of the car.

kevlar/carbon brake dust covers?! COME ON!!! does he not realise the heat from the calipers will burn the varnish anyway?
bduffman
Oldtimer

Post by bduffman »

1 varnish is the stuff u stain wood with
2 its called resin either polyester or epoxy
3 I don't think he's worried about weight seeings he added a sh*t load of metal and massive subs into the car Its all about style not racing
if he wanted a race car he wouldn't be driving a beamer
And seeings as they use cabon hoods ,air boxes,engine covers, and bunch of other high heat things
The main issue with carbon is yellowing and that's cause they use poly and not epoxy or laminate resin as they are uv protected
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

J wrote:im not a fan of ICE installs at all but the guy has some serious skill with carbon.

doesnt make sense wrapping cf over mdf. Why you would use carbon at all for a ice install that would easily add 100kg's to the weight of the car.

kevlar/carbon brake dust covers?! COME ON!!! does he not realise the heat from the calipers will burn the varnish anyway?
While I really appreciate his awesome skills (and they are awesome) I really don't get the rice bullshit either. Dust covers look great from a distance, but wtf? As said in another thread, it's like putting an electronic BOV on a N/A civic... PSHHH bichez!

I think what he did to the front and rear bars is ugly as f**k too, too much going on. It's a pity too because he has gone rather refined in the interior, but just goes stupid on the outside. WTF is up with his exhaust? Can anyone say backpressure? He will be strangling that car and losing a sh*t load of power.

IMO those BMW's are beautiful as they are, hack and slash and glue some crap on here and there just looks lame. What's with that front bar too? It *looks* like he is trying to make it look like an intercooler.

The guy obviously has skills, perhaps he should go about fabricating his own manifolds and piping etc and actually doing a turbo conversion.

ICE and interior = ace

exterior = :spew:

EDIT!

I give those dust covers about 10,000 k's tops before they warp from heat and foul the rotors and do some major damage.
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT