New to Aus and to FTO

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

custommodz
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New to Aus and to FTO

Post by custommodz »

Hi,

Just arrived here from the UK only 6 days ago, and looking to buy and FTO, had a loo at the one advertised by Nighthawk on the forum, anyone know of anything worng with it. Also the model types confused the sh*t out of me. Looking for the triptronic box as i cant be bothered with a manual anymore but still lie the idea of having some control on windy roads.

Moved to melbourne and so wouldn't mind meeting some people in the area with similar interests as me, everyone car ive seen so far is some awful Ford or Holden and i cant bring myself to buy something not Japanese.

Hopefully this car is not a dud and so will start to tune the badboy, possibly first things first would be new bodykit and full respry to white.

Cheers guys.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: New to Aus and to FTO

Post by rock_it »

If you really want a good tip, hit up Taffysturbo ... 9.5k for an originally built HKS Turbo car is something that a lot of us wish we could grab ...

If you want a tip black FTO, a good quality one is AJ's ... But both these are in NSW... Don't know what Nighthawk's is like as have never seen it .. But forum members tend to be pretty honest about their cars here, as we like to see them stay in the culb .. And when members sell, they still stay around...

Welcome to the club, country, and hope you find something worthwhile...
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
custommodz
Grease Monkey

Post by custommodz »

id love a car thats 9.5k, but ive just got a job and need a car beforehand, so 9.5k is a little too rich for me :(

Was looking at 6k and then the extra to transfer etc, anyone know how much this will cost me? Also who is a good insurer for this car?

Ta
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

There is a breakfast BBQ in Brighton on this coming Saturday, would be a good chance to see a few cars. Full details in the Victoria section.
LED ALL the things.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

custommodz wrote:id love a car thats 9.5k, but ive just got a job and need a car beforehand, so 9.5k is a little too rich for me :(

Was looking at 6k and then the extra to transfer etc, anyone know how much this will cost me? Also who is a good insurer for this car?

Ta
Hmm .. Not sure how much VIC Roads charges for all that.. But there should be a guide on their website... I know the RTA (NSW Version of VIC Roads) has all that information on the site for us ..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb: